Reviews for Crumbling
This was great! :)
Ast chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Amazing great little read, why did it end ?! Lol
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I think you should definitely continue this into a YAOI/Lemon, it's a great start :D
Arya May chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You should toooootally continue this. The characterizations are admirable
spiel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, I really really like your Vincent :)
samantha stiers chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i ,ve read this story 2 and i great.i,m think of make my own vincent cloud fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i thought the story was awsome. the only 2 people undstand cloud and cloud make a cute if tifa found out see probely would be shocked.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
HOT!

makes me want more...
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh oh, this is just so beautiful. I love Vincent's POV on this, with his ability to read Cloud so well. Hee, his sarcastic thoughts are fun, too, and Chaos' appearance and the claw part are great details to include. Lovely work with this. Please write more soon~

~firedraygon97
ViraNight chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
pretty good! that is a good CloudxVincent fic! Good work!

~%Wolfcat Demon%~
Calique Star chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow, this is amazing! Powerful stuff, can we have a sequel?
mon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very lovely. Their desire for each other is consuming, their actions adorable. The undersatnding between them is beautiful. And oh, the claw mentionings make me smile :-) Nice fic.
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
OMFG! I love the idea but NO! I WANTED A LEMON! Even i got off my lazy ass and got one out, though I was/am insecure about it. Gr! But I still love it!
farfromdaylight chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
What I liked most about this fic was the combination of the tense and the POV. It was done very well, and hey, anything with this pairing is spiffy. :D Nice job.
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
You write amazing scenes. Why did you stop? It's the best almost-lemon I've read in ages!