Reviews for Crumbling
BlackCrystal06 chapter 1 . 7/1
Why couldnt you let us have a sweet and delicious meal from giving is smoking hot Lemons? Why?!
Nyx Auralis chapter 1 . 6/28
So I ran across this because I ship the hell out of these two (when I'm not shipping Seph with Cloud and Zack). Let me just say that this was a lovely read. I enjoyed how you so accurately captured Vincent's character and how you brought in him as a person while they were making out.

Don't feel bad about chickening out on lemons-I've yet to be able to write a decent one.

Keep up the good work!
HI,I am a FF7 fan from china.
I really love your fic!It's so cute!
I wish you would allow me to translate your"Crumbling"into chinese
I will indicate aurthor and put your website link on the top!(and i will send you my website link )
It's hard to find a vincent/cloud fic and i really want to share this one with my friends(PДq。)·。'
It's my pleasure if you allow me to do this.
love you!
Jura chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
This was great! :)
Ast chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Amazing great little read, why did it end ?! Lol
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I think you should definitely continue this into a YAOI/Lemon, it's a great start :D
Arya May chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You should toooootally continue this. The characterizations are admirable
spiel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, I really really like your Vincent :)
samantha stiers chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i ,ve read this story 2 and i great.i,m think of make my own vincent cloud fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i thought the story was awsome. the only 2 people undstand cloud and cloud make a cute if tifa found out see probely would be shocked.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
HOT!

makes me want more...
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh oh, this is just so beautiful. I love Vincent's POV on this, with his ability to read Cloud so well. Hee, his sarcastic thoughts are fun, too, and Chaos' appearance and the claw part are great details to include. Lovely work with this. Please write more soon~

~firedraygon97
ViraNight chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
pretty good! that is a good CloudxVincent fic! Good work!

~%Wolfcat Demon%~
Calique Star chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow, this is amazing! Powerful stuff, can we have a sequel?
mon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very lovely. Their desire for each other is consuming, their actions adorable. The undersatnding between them is beautiful. And oh, the claw mentionings make me smile :-) Nice fic.