Reviews for Basic Science
hyorii chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh Kyle Kyle Kyle...

You have a good writing style, I really liked it and it flowed quite nicely. Over all, well done. definitely kept me entertained.
haru's chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
The tension was amazing and the awkwardness made it believable. Although not the most original plot, it was done really well. Good job :3
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This was like Sexual Innuendo's 101. XD

It was funny and very sweet! I just awed all over the place! :P -FG
rainbow kitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I really like this story. It's nice to see you do a one-shot from time to time. This story was extremely hot without being overly sexual. I like how you took such a simple premise as them playing video games, which they always do, and made it into something so playful and scientiffic. :P There -are- non-sexual boners too so the argument isn't total BS on Kyle's part either. Even though I'm sure that's not what you were going for here. lol. I'm gonna have to read more of your stuff.
Solnushka chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
its cute lol. in a..wierd way..but a good way..lol.
apie chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
that was sex...but without teh sex XD
Emmie Monster chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is totally golden Style writing right here. I love the detail and almost artistic sense of your writing...I almost feel as though I'm there, looking in. Their interraction is totally in character and just so how Stan/Kyle should be. And hot XD.

I'd also say this is very artistically done.

My one quip, just one, is that I'm pretty sure that Kyle and his family are observant enough to Judaism that they adhere to Kosher laws. Someone already mentioned that he wouldn't have ham. Although, it is plausible to say that he'd have it for Stan or one of his other friends...or he snuck it in lol. Although, Kosher law also states that if you HAVE ham in your fridge, that isn't Kosher (because pigs are considered "dirty", so having something "dirty" in your fridge is bad)

Also, Kosher law states that you can't drink milk and eat meat, you can't mix milk or meat, so Kyle might not drink milk with a sandwhich, but then again, he tends to bend the rules a lot in cannon, so thats just nitpicking.

Anyway, thats just nitpicking at it, so don't worry XD. (I'm not even Kosher lol, I just know way too much about it)

This is going on my faves

Good work!
Rakal chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ha!

This was cute. I liked it. And there were parts where the humour got me cracking the most retarded grin ever. Nice job. XD
billy chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
hot
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
YES YES! I love it! That was HOTT. And extremely well-written.

Wow, this fic is just mindblowing. I'm loving the eye contact. It seemed that eye-fucking was one of the main themes between Stan and Kyle's sexual tension and it was hott in a romantic sort of way. And I ADORED the last line! It totally fit the whole fic and made it complete.

Amazing job! I love you! xoxo
TDtheMagicMan chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Indie...I have missed your stories.

I'm currently inspiration-searching...so I decided to hit up some of my favorite authors here though I officially don't hang on FFn anymore.

Absolute brilliance. I loved your plot here. Such a very believable premise for a Stan/Kyle relationship. Your descriptions were quite vivid, and the dialogue was priceless!

And...well...you probably know all about my weakness for playful, slightly naughty fluff. Which you pulled off phenomenally.

Kyle could feel his face reddening. “It’s the physical contact of you…you know…pushing me against the tub and the friction that occurred, its quite basic science really. If you factor in the-“

Stan shook his head and grinned. “Oh, so this is a scientific reaction?”

Kyle stuttered. “Pr…precisely.” The air had grown increasingly warm and his T-shirt increasingly tight.

“And it has nothing to do with me,” Stan asked, playing along with Kyle’s pathetic cover-up story.

Kick. Ass. Holy gods. I giggled myself silly there.

“You’ll see. It’s much better when you let me win, Kyle,” Stan replied as he brought his hand up to stroke Kyle’s cheek.

Kyle paused at the thought. He grinned mischievously. “Fine. But next round, you’re MINE.”

Very yes. Those lines were freaking awesome. I'm grinning like a tard now.

Thanks for such a fun, happy story to get my own creative juices flowing. I'mma have to make time very soon to go through some more of your stuff that I have missed.
Fletset chapter 1 . 5/25/2006

lol, loved that line.

I loved how you portraid the tension :)
TheFirstToCarryYou chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Proud to read and this was lighter. However, generation difference and not being the total South Park fan has a different perspective on my humor. Please continue creating and sharing!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Yeah next round Stan is Kyle's! Woopla! I don't know what Woopla means but it's probably good!
Darkrealmist chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
So CUTE! The fast pace was effective; sort of mirrored what both Stan and Kyle were leaning towards in the beginning, but didn't get until the end. Into my favs this goes!