Reviews for A Friend in Need
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Please don't tell me this is the honest to God end. Its so good, you must come back and continue it.
jps1926 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This story was recommended for me to read and I must say, it is a great start. I hope you come back and finish it one day.
jbMarie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
O, very interesting. I've been trying to work on new stories for a long time, and can't come up with anything good. I like this one!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Nice one. Can't wait to see how you'll continue this.
C2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Oh my god. this is wonderful! not that your stories aren't which is why i have you on alert, but you have to update this one. please tell me it isn't a one shot.

And i'm thinking something along the lines of some point in time, tommy grabbing kim and just kissing her silly. I've put it when he gets to her apt, when they get to the resturant and when the evening is over and I don't know which i like best...i can see different outcomes and ways to spin the story (so if your stuck theres an idea)

Smiles,

"C"
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice! I really like this story. I love that it's for one thing, not centered around them being power rangers, but having normal lives. The POV type of writing is very nice and I admire it cause it's something I'm still learning to do myself. I've always loved your stories and all always look for more from you, so I can't wait to see what happens next. Kimberly and Tommy's relationship on here is really sweet and I loved their interaction with one another. More, more more!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh god, I can't wait to see what the actual meal is going to turn out to be like. Kim's already so full of angst.

Hope for more of this one.

Well written and very believable. Had me chuckling for almost the whole thing.