Reviews for Metal Gear Solid: Fight of Metal Gears 2
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
My penis is confused, as is my mind. Is this good? Is this bad? How can I tell?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Fuck.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www. /killgays_b2t3gh_5waystokillwithamelon www.
Super Fanfic Entertainment chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super cool!
Bacon Powder chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
THERE IS NO SUCK THING AS A NUKE THAT KILLS METAL GEARS. and wtf is jakes obsession with Metal Gears anyway? He has no reason to be mad about metal gears. And why is Jake talking like a cave man? I shoot you with fire gun? I will admit the one funny part was how Ocelot shot Jake in the eye which should have killed him but didn't for some reason.
God chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Glorious.
MyGummymortal chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I Loved the Fanfic and until it Ended and Was good
derpmanherpity chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
mEH.
Norion chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is almost as good as Spiderses.
Derptacular chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow that was horrible.
single action army dog chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
utter horseshit
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
GOOD SIR,

I THINK MR. RAYMOND BENSON WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU. Who do you think you art, waltzing into the Horrible Metal Gear Solid Story scene all young and spry when HE'S been ruining the fandom for YEARS with his published books!

(The rest of us can only hope the two of you someone kill one another for the, "Worst MGS Story Ever" title...)
PHER chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This sentence alone:

Revolver Ocelot jumped away and landed and shot Jake Snake in the eyes so Jake Snake had to get an eye patch out of his pocket and he put it on then he shot Revolver Ocelot but Revolver Ocelot ran away after so Jake Snake had to follow him.

Made reading your story worth

Please liste to my plea, we want a crossover with Jake Snake who was Solid Snake's son, John Freeman Who was Gordon Freeman's brother and Rain Strife who was Cloud Strife's brother.

Feel free to add Julius Clarke who was nephew of Dead Space's Isaak Clarke, Kuranka who was the sister of Street Fighter II's Blanka, and Tara Croft who was the daughter of Lara Croft...
Jets chapter 1 . 8/13/2010