Reviews for Sailor HIME
Kintatsu chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Regarding Hotaru/Chibi-Usa and Midori/Yoko: they're not products of your imagination, they're products of REALLY STRONG SUBTEXT. There's a difference.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I love the omake it was great.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love chapter 1 it was great.
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Both chapters were funny and provided a satisfying read. I noted another one and I'm off to read that as well. Cheers to mixing old school magical girl with new school.

elder master
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Please update this fic soon I wanna see how things turn out.
kikyo4ever chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
The Omake chapte is too cute. I love this line and couldn't agree less: “Though I would have liked to see Natsuki dressed in one of those costumes,” Shizuru added softly.

You make me smile heartedly at this:

“Anyway,” Shizuru rose gracefully as she said, “I feel certain that there will be other fanfictions we can star in.” She reached out to take Natsuki’s hand, “Now if you don’t mind, Midori’s summons interrupted us at the best part.”

You did a wonderful job with this Omake. This is a rare taste of fanfic. I hope you continue...It seems more a interview or some kind of rebate. **Mark this as Alert** You better write more...hehe
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Wonderfully funny! I loved it. And I think you did the characters quite well, in spite of the silly plot. An inspired tidbit! *still chuckling*
xSojix chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
God... That was hilarious...

I love it... So update soon!
writer-jm chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Hi!

Absolutely hilarious! Self-spoofing is awesome!

It was funny how you even gave Akane a part to complain about. Midori tries to steal the spotlight and does really well. Of course, it's really difficult for any fic that features Natsuki and Shizuru. (Now you've got the image of Natsuki in a fuku stuck in my head. Of course, Shizuru would do it too. Oh so happy!)

Few authors see the potential in a good Chie/Aoi thing. So sad! But thanks for including so many! Now that does leave Mashiro/Fumi... (image of them in fukus...) See what you've started! ;)

Have a nice day! I hope there's more Mai Hime in your future!

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Thorn on a Rose chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful Omake! I was snorting so hard (as in covering up my outright laughter because I'm in a computer lab with a lot of other hard studying people like myself...cough!Snort!) Anyway...just ignore that side note, you might think I'm weird or something-

Great Job and I hope you do feature the HiME's in an awesome fic some time soon I know it would be AWESOME!

Till Next Time,

ToaR:P
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Ambiguously Lesbian Duo? Might it have been SA? I remembere it from...somewhere. I needed something like that after all the angst I've been reading. Fun omake.

Naolin
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
The fusion certainly worked well as humor. I got plenty of laughs out of it. And I really liked how you managed to fit (more or less) the Sailor Moon characters into the Mai Hime universe. It was fun finding out just who was playing which part in the story. I found the choices to vary from excellent, to "well who else?"
Michiru Loves Haruka chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
GREAT! This was fun to read *chuckles* More like this please!
Chikyuuhime chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
lol that was really funny!
Silent Ee chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ok ya made me laugh..LOL..that was cute..

Very nice, lighthearted and fun...excellent work.

You did an awsome job with the character pairings by the way, very creative..very original...I am glad you decided to keep iy light.