Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: After Third Impact
Peter 2 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Love it, love it, love it all!

I hope you make more on chapters in the near future!

And I wish that in The Rebuilt series of Evangelion, if the ending repeats like it did in the original, I hope they add this as a aftermath scene, or deleted scenes, to help give all the old and new fans a scence of truefulness to how it should have ended in the first place.

The End of Evangelion was a little upsetting for me to see humanity almost completlely wiped out, but at least they survived!

but the ending of the film left alot of us with billions of questions back then.

I just say to those who made the original, and to those who are doing the rebuilt series, that if it comes to third impact happening all over again the same or similar way, then at least give us a ending worth remembering with a sence of continueation.

maybe after a few more years later, they should do a small returning continuation of the series on what was the aftermath of the story and what could have happend next to the earth and humanity.

I know for a fact that Asuka does feel alot to Shinji, and Shinji does feel something for Asuka, but in the rebuilt series, its a little off, I hope that the rebuilt series turns out real well in the end.

... the really big problem after that is waiting all those years to get the english voice actors together to do the darn thing in the english version.

They better bring Tiffany Grant back as Asuka, because no one else could do Asuka's voice... I'm sure of that.

Hope things turn out well in those days to come.

And I hoped you like this review on my thoughts about your story.

Peter 2, Signing out!
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Hm...interesting how that professor thinks Shinji and the rest screwed up 3I, when in reality they were trying to prevent it.

Guess neither of them (besides Shinji & Asuka of course) know that people in the LCL aren't dead, but essientally reducded to their souls/LCL.

...Are you going to mention (Pre-)Instrumenality in this fic? It would be interesting to see how Asuka reacts to remembering/knowing how she acted to Shinji during that.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Sailor Star Dust
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Is the "giant of light" Adam? That'd be kinda cool if she (yes, Adam is a she. And Kaworu has Adam's soul, in case you didn't know.) makes an appearance. _

I like how this fic is turning out! Bring on some more Shinji/Asuka love-love! _ Oh, and by the way, Asuka is 3/4 German, 1/4 Japanese and her nationatliy it Amercian despite her being a German native. *whew*
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Very very cute and romantic!

My guess is it's Kaworu, but I guess I'll see later. _
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Freaking creepy. O_o Our fanfics have the same name; general idea (And your idea of Asuka saying I love you in German is an idea I've had in the back of my mind for awhile)...And I found about your fic after I wrote the first chapter of mine!

I guess great minds think alike, eh?

So does this chapter mean Asuka doesn't remember what happened in the failed Instrumenality? (ie: Shinji strangling her, her admiting she knows what he did, etc)

Anyway, great job so far. _

I must read more later!
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Nice. Keep it up man. Frost out.
Forever Rahhel chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Nice interlude.

Wonder if Serizawa will change his mind and if his opinion will influence the other survivors.

Keep it up.
bigguy1234 chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
great story hope shinji finds a way to save asuka from the darkness
Necrokon chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
I really like your story. I hope you post the next chapter soon. Oh, and keep up the romantic moments between Shinji and Asuka.
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Beautiful! I like your style. Everything flows together very nicely. Great job.

Check me out sometime!
bigguy1234 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
great story can't wait for the next chapter hope shinji can save asuka from her dream
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Whoa, wonder what's wrong with Asuka. Hope she's ok. Keep up the good work man. Frost out.
Forever Rahhel chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
It's good you have overcome your writersblock.

The meeting was pretty good.

The end with Asuka passing out was surprising.

Keep it up.
dennisud chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Hm, It looks interesting but remember a golden rule of fanf iction, never allow an ACC to overshadow the canon story's characters.

they are used to support not supercede them.

So far, so good!

dennisud
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Excellent job. I wonder how the two will overcome this 'darkness' surrounding Asuka's heart. Keep it up. Frost out.