Reviews for Love and Iniquity
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Wow you sure do like to make any and all characters (Mostly women) seem like a bunch of pansies.

Look just do yourself and all of us a favor and have them killed already.

Pretty damn obvious that's where this direction is going.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Damn man what a bunch of cowardly pussies.
WolfieHeart chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
I hope your not ending the story~! It was AMAZING! You really know how to make things dramatic!

This will sound corny, but I really with to be a great writer like you, without a single mistake and everything planned out perfectly. This story, I say again, was the best I've ever read. (Married with Freaks was the second best. So FUNNY!)

I'm hanging on a thread here, being a very impatient person. Though I'll try my best to wonder what will happen next. Best of luck!

Sincerely,

xXWolfHeartXx
WolfieHeart chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Whoa this is great and dramatic... ( o.o)
Alioop chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
This is such a great story! Please continue! :)
Kaiya chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
I L-O-V-E this chapter its ine of my fave's (JoexJamie fan here) Anyways hope you countinue good luck
Life-is-Raspberry-Pie chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
This is so incredibly amazing. You should change some names and try to have it published. ]
Sara chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
WOW! I have just found this story and read it to the finish!

I love it, the best HM fanfic here! great job!
MrsArmitage chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
I absolutely love this! It is simply amazing how everything is so realistic. You've just got another fan for this story and I honestly can't wait for you to update.
1angelette chapter 15 . 9/2/2007
Ok, Dan x Eve bit equals godness!

Poor Jamie! *sniffsniff*
Azuru chapter 15 . 8/31/2007
Just when you thought things were getting better. That was a pretty irrational thing for Alex to do, there should be a concussion or bump or something to show that she was knocked out. XP things happen. Anyways, another awesome chapter! I hope Eve gets away from Ray soon. And I think it's good that Wendy's siblings ran away. This is really such a good story! I never know what to expect, and that's rare in fanfiction, I think. XD Hope to see more soon~ (though, as always, don't rush yourself!)
EliteMemberRaven chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
This is just brilliant! i love it! too bad you take so long to submit chapters..but the outcome is fantastic!

"I’m sending you to a facility in the city.”
Midnight Raining Down chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
Dia's a bitch. Bitch.

Gragh, I am PISSED OFF. In a good way, because that last part made me think, 'If I were in Jamie's place, what would I do? How would I be feeling?'

Very, VERY, excellent work on this chapter.

:D :D
Ekoaleko chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
I love you O.O (Haha, kidding, but...I LOVE THIS FANFIC!) When I got an alert in my email telling me there was a new chapter I was like OH MY GOD. OH MY GOODNESS. For like ten minutes straight. Then I finally read it and I started doing that again... and wow. You are such an amazing author, you know that? Poor fucking Jamie... she finally touched her innerself and Dia is getting her sent away. Damn!

And I'm glad Eve has finally admitted she doesn't love Ray. Stupid, abusive Ray... I love this.
Azuru chapter 14 . 7/29/2007
You don't have to worry about taking long to update. Your chapters are bloody long! And I have to admit that this is the best HM fic I ever read. And I really look forward to reading more! I'm so going to try and get your style to rub off on me, so I will write longer chapters too. *embarrassed* 500 pages! wow...

Great job! I really can't wait to read more. I keep thinking of Ray, Nina, and Dia as the three demons. Kind of like the Beast, the Siren, and the Harpie. I like Alex here a lot too! I hope things start getting better soon. Eve needs to move in with Wendy. Valts is so hot for Blue! 9_9 *bricked* I'm happy Joe and Jamie. Are things finally starting to turn around? And holy cow, Eve makes me want to beat the crap out of her every time she opens her trap. X( No father would be better than an abusive father. Haha, you have me thinking this isn't just fanfiction. XD Dangerous. Wo *bricked harder* So, I hope to see more soon!