Reviews for Fate
Eviline chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
My god, what is with the attitude, Ellie? O.o

Loved the concert :) charlie is adorable.
Bellatrix Kale chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
So i just read the whole sotry and LOVED IT! XD Here's the questions/answers-thinger. :)

1. Who was your favorite OC? -Ellie. She had multiple dimensions and evolved over the plot of the story.

2. Was Ellie overdone, at least in the beginning chapters? -No.

3. Did you want Claire and Jake to end up together? -I actually did. He changed his ways and she DID give Charlie a few chances...

4. Did I focus too much on the OC’s? Would you have preferred more on the flight 815ers? -I think it was balanced out nicely. A few haracters weren't focused on as much as I would have liked but that's merely a matter of who's your favorite character.

5. Chapters… were they too long? Too short? -Just right. I think it took me a few hours to read the whole thing. lol.

6. Any other feedback/suggestions for changes in this story? -None i can think of.

7. Anything else you think. -The ending had a nice touch. Unique wedding and the contrast in the couples attire choices.
Koko chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Oppisites artract ElliecHarlie not oppisite

CharlieClaireoppisite
Koko chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
i know you said you don't like it when people are mean so i'm gonna break it to you easily... ELLIE IS A MARY-SUE!.

she has too many flaws and can't be exactly like Charlie. And i know for a fact that Charlie loves Claire with all his heart and that Claire is just to mean to say she loves him back. If you wanna make a little girl in Massachusetts happy make Charlie and Claire be together:).
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Good first chapter
meangenius chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
Wow, I never thought about the reactions of the people who would come to rescue them. Imagine trying to tell someone that you had found a hatch on an uncharted island! Weird.

Anyway, a great chapter. I love the "I Never" conversation and Sawyer's speech at Jack's funeral. I especially like the part where they're all sitting there realizing that life on the island is actually better than before. It's true.

Good job!
meangenius chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
Aww, poor Jack! I mean, I'm a Skate fan all the way, but it was really sad anyways. And I guess I get why Kate would feel bad about being with Sawyer... after all, Jack was the first person she met on the island. But I'm glad that he told them to stick together once he was gone. That was a great chapter, and I can't wait to see them get off the island!

You rock!
CharliesHoodie chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Excuse me while I cry for a few weeks...that was too good. I loved what Sawyer said about "'til death do you part." That was so...him.

Anyway, here's feedback!

1. Who was your favorite OC? Ellie. Loved her. She was such a good character. She had layers, and anyone who met her would think she was a total bitch, but most people who act like her have something else going on that makes them like that. I loved her. She was amazing.

2. Was Ellie overdone, at least in the beginning chapters? No, I really don't think so. But see, if Jake was more of the central characters and you focused on him like you did Ellie, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed that, because I do not enjoy Jake. lol. But because I loved Ellie, I enjoyed how you wrote her character.

3. Did you want Claire and Jake to end up together? I really didn't, and I was hoping you wouldn't have put them together - but I really respect your choice. No writer is going to have everyone liking everything that they write, so it's totally cool. In the show, if she wasn't going to be with Charlie, I would want her to be an independant character and not be coupled with anyone on the island. But I see how it worked in your story, and I see how Jake really did change, but I just don't like him! And I know you tried to not make him likable in the first few chapters, and then tried to make him at least a little more likable...but I still didn't like him. lol. Loved Claire, though.

4. Did I focus too much on the OC’s? Would you have preferred more on the flight 815ers? No, you did great dividing up the characters and stuff. I don't know what other people thought, because someone might've really liked...I don't know...one of the characters that didn't appear much. But you focused on the characters I liked/didn't mind reading about. So I didn't mind how you did your characters.

5. Chapters… were they too long? Too short? I think they were a fine length. First off, they made the story longer. And I admire that you had enough material to make seventeen chapters that long.

6. Any other feedback/suggestions for changes in this story? Nope - I like giving feedback, but I certainly do not like telling a writer to change something. Because then it wouldn't really be their's, would it? Wonderful story, that's all I can say.

7. Anything else you think. (optional) I think you should write another story when you get the inspiration!

Wonderful. Just lovely. My e-mail address is lostonanisland815 at excite dot com. If you ever need to contact me, you can do so. And my IM screen name is MrsMonaghan316.

This might be a strange idea for you, but I would enjoy writing with you sometime in a roundrobin style. I just enjoy your writing so much, but this is totally up to you. That was so random, I know! You can check out my writing. I suggest "Unspoken" - it's a one shot, so it won't take up, like, your whole day.

Haha, I just probably scared you away.

Loved the story...how many times must I say this? Loved it loved it loved it.

-Hannah
xlostangelx chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
I cried. I never cy but that was so awesome. and it's over!

you have to do a sequel. Seriously, or I'll kick your ass all the way to pluto. Okay, not really, because I don't think they haveinternet acess on pluto

oh, right, the questions

1. Who was your favorite OC?

Ellie. Ellie was awesome, and much better of a match for Charlie

2. Was Ellie overdone, at least in the beginning chapters?

Nope, I love her. I actually would have liked to see more of her past, like flashbacks or something. Maybe an idea for a sequel

3. Did you want Claire and Jake to end up together?

Maybe, but I actually like having Claire independent

No, you had Skate and that was enough for me

5. Chapters… were they too long? Too short?

I have a short attention span, so I usually prefer shorter chapters

6. Any other feedback/suggestions for changes in this story?

As I said before, flashbacks would have been nice, cuz we didn't have a whole lot of detail in what made Ellie what she was, as opposed to all the original charachters

7. Anything else you think. (optional)

WRITE A SEQUEL OR ELSE

I think i got my point across. Ta ta!
xlostangelx chapter 16 . 7/13/2006
Sorry I didn't reveiw before, I've been at camp. Love it, as usual. Thats really it...
Zephdae chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Really great story, seriously.

1. Ellie, I guess. She was the only one who was really developed. Andrew and Jenny were cool.

2. I don't think so. You did well showing her character. I actually cared about her, even though she was an OC.

3. No. I don't think Jake should've gone to the island. I think it would have been better to have Sayid befriend Claire. Not romantically, but I think they would get along well in a brother-sister kind of platonic thing.

4. No. Like I said, I actually cared about Ellie. And Kate and Sawyer were involved almost as much as Charlie and Ellie, so it was fine. Of course, a little more Sayid wouldn't have gone amiss. :D Not that I'm obsessed with him, or anything. I appreciated the few paragraphs about him in the epilogue.

5. Perfect chapter length. Long enough to get into it, but not so long that you get bored.

, I assume Rose's cancer went away and Locke became un-paralyzed, but you didn't really address that. Occasionally some characters seemed OOC, particularly Jack, but then I'm probably biased there since I do bash Jack quite mercilessly. :o

7. Basically, I really liked Charlie. He was in-character, well-written and believable. Congratulations.

Hope that was helpful. And I hope you write more. Thinking of tackling a parody, are you? If so, I'll certainly read it.

Zephdae chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
I wrote a review for this chapter yesterday, but then the darn power went off before I submitted it. Anyway, I was just going to say I liked this line: "And even though the four Others and Alex were groaning from around them, they didn't care." It made me laugh, just at that mental image!

CowboyswithDimples chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
Great epilogue! I loved the memorial so much! It was dramatic yet not too corny! You did a great job! My favourite part of the entire thing was surprisingly Ellie and Charlie's vows and kiss. It was perfect! I love how you added that about Charlie running his fingers through her hair and Ellie fiddling with the tie! I would do the same damn thing!

Fantastic ending! And I don't mind at all that there wasnt a morning after!

1. Who was your favorite OC?

Hmm, to be perfectly honest, I really don't like OCs...But if I had to choose my favourite, it's undoubtedly Jake. He reminds me so much of Sawyer it's easy to love him! And plus, I always fall for the bad boy... ;)

2. Was Ellie overdone, at least in the beginning chapters?

Well, in a way yes, but at the same time no. I thought her wedding dress and the speech at the beach about the bathing suit was a a little overdone. It's possible for people to believe things and express them without being so...odd about it. But hey, I suppose she was meant to be a picket line kinda gal. What I thought was good was alot of her dialogue that you thought was meant to be odd. It's like she would say something funny that any other person would say and youd immediately follow it with a comment about her quirky personality and weird jokes! lol I think you might have had it a little backwards most of the time. The normal things were pegged as weird, and the weird things were said without comments...Im sorry this sounds so mean but I thought you would appreciate the honesty for your future fics...

3. Did you want Claire and Jake to end up together?

Well, as I said in number one, he's my favourite! So of course I want him to win the girl! The thing is, I don't really like Claire. Nothing against your writing or your story in any way! I don't like the girl on the SHOW! She's too dodgy and skeptical, she pisses me off! lol

I really would have liked to seen it more about our losties! Im sorry to say it but I found myself skipping some of the parts with the the OCs because I couldnt get into their stories as well...I didn't have a very good visual of them and I didnt know how they would sound when they spoke so it was harder for me to stay interested...You write the losties extremely well though, it was very good!

5. Chapters… were they too long? Too short?

The chapter lengths were perfect. Not too long, not too short. It was perfect for the time length I give each story. Normally, if it's too long I'll put it to the side until I'm in the mood to sit and read it all...which makes the reader lose the connection within the story...theres less flow to it and it doesnt help with the story at all. But nevermind all that, you had perfect chapters, you dont need to worry about connections and flow lol

6. Any other feedback/suggestions for changes in this story?

Uhm, I'm pretty sure everything was covered in the questions. Except for maybe that in future fics you should focus more on reactions (describing them) and visuals for the readers. I personally don't have any idea what Jake or Ellie look like because their facial expressions werent described well enough or the characters werent described well to bein with. The only reason I knew what Kate and Sawyer and all the other Losties would look like at different points was because of the show and how I have SEEN them react. Again, Im sorry for sounding so harsh but you should keep in mind that all youre getting here is negative aspects or things that could improve. The positives were expressed way way up there at the top for the last chapter and all throughout the reviews I gave! :D

Also, do you think I would continue reading a story to the end if I thought it was rubbish? No! I wouldnt bother. Im giving you my crappy feedback because I think this was great and I want more from you! Badly!

So dont take anything personally, and write me some more fics!

;) Great job!
Zephdae chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
This is some seriously good stuff! Although I have to say, this chapter was completely out of character with anything that would happen on the show - when does anyone ever even TALK to each other on Lost, let alone try to figure things out? But that isn't a criticism, because it's GOOD that they're actually talking in this fic. :D

The psychic's name is Richard Malkin, people have probably already told you that. His name was mentioned in both the Raised By Another and ? episodes.

I actually like your OCs here, and I usually don't like Lost fics that have OCs as central characters. Your Charlie, Claire, and Sawyer are well-portrayed. I'm not sure about Jack buying into the island mysticism, though - seems out of character. Oh, and more Sayid, please! :P

I don't have time at the moment, but I'll continue reading later.

Spiderflower chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
That was a nice chapter. I loved that the island is going to be their home. :)

I loved the music battle, it was preety funny! :D

I can't believe this is ccoming to a close :(

Can't wiat for your last lovely update! :P