Reviews for Resolution of the Heart
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
wow! thats deep and I love it! ;)
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
ahh how sweet! they are perfection!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
i liked the dean in this story and the closure! and poor Logan :(
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
OWOWOWO
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
thought about what?
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wonder where this will go?
Becky chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Amazing... I loved the whole thing. So great.
Kaelyn chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
You guys write so well! I get lost in the story so easily :)

Even though Logan and Rory ended up together (which I'll forgive you for because I know neither of you really wanted it to happen), the story had some very good ideas: the simple way of Rory's thought process when she's pouring her heart out to Logan- then apologizes for not calling, the resolution of the epilogue,... um, I should have written them down while I was reading it. Oh well. Basically, I loved the story :)
Agabus Crowe chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Claire, like I say every time I read your writing, I love the emotion. I really felt the parting between Dean and Rory, I liked how you tied it up, it really had the feeling of finality. I also like the way you told the story between Logan and Rory at the end, it was very life like, and real. I'm really enjoying this story, and I didn't think I would because I'm no Gilmore Girls fan. You two have done an excellent job.
Kaelyn chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
It's so great, guys! Keep it up! :)
cmonace chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
i loved it. and i loved the lip gloss, it was adorable. great job. can't wait for more. )
heavenleigh88 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
this is a good story so far i can't wait for somemore rogan interaction.
renee Brace chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
OH NO! LOGAN ! DEAN IS PRE LAW! oh man what about jess?oh man good stuff...
Renee Brace chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
wow, i love how you write with detail. Definatley kept my interest. But super sad! poor rory! boys suck!okay anways cant wait to read more:)
Opy chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
Good job. I like it, nice idea, you are doing well with it. Keep updating!