Reviews for His Past, Her Present, Their Future
VenusNightStar chapter 5 . 1/15
But he get his arm back when he get bakusaiga , or i am wrong?
s0phtt chapter 5 . 1/2
I barely started this story and i must say i already love it for the things you say vou won't do hahaha...as you said there are lots of stories with demon kagome that sucks and it's one trope i can't stand usually. I think the whole 'sess getting over his prejudices' is a thousand times better and shows how much he can grow and How love can change us
juliemessina chapter 46 . 10/11/2017
This has been one of my favorites stories , love it , it was great , very clever and entreteining!
yoidesu chapter 46 . 8/2/2017
You probably don't check the reviews for this fic anymore. But even so, I just wanted to let you know that it has won a special place in my heart. I was looking for a story that would warm my heart, but at the same time gave me a bit of sadness. And this was it. It made me cry, smile, yearn and ultimately fall in love with the pairing of Sess/Kag once again. Thank you for this.
nathaniel z alexandria chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I'm guilty of two of those. Not saying which two though.
hollyangelhodges2015 chapter 36 . 5/22/2017
were can i find the copys without the lemon removed ?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
I have never understood the story plots where Inuyasha goes to hell with Kikyo. She died 50 yrs ago, and the body walking around isn't her so how can you be honor-bound? Matter of fact, it's disrespectful to go to hell, not with Kikyo, but her reanimated corpse. As Kikyo would have wanted him to live.

I think that's one of the main things the anime got right. He wasn't obligated to die alongside a corpse, because Kikyo was never brought back to life her body was.
Darknessdawns chapter 46 . 4/4/2017
Honestly I think you did a wonderful job with this story. I love how everything meshed by the end. I found it very well written and greatly enjoyed the liberties you took with the cannon and characters. It is a pity you have lost your passion for this pairing. I would have enjoyed reading more from you
iLoveMyMV chapter 46 . 12/17/2016
Thank you so much for a very wonderful, fulfilling story... :) ️
iLoveMyMV chapter 32 . 12/16/2016
Oooooohhh, i can't help my self falling in love with this story...the feels, oh the feels really..i'm listening to 'Thousand Years' by christina perri, the song just suit well..
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 46 . 11/20/2016
i passed by this story so many times. i thought it wouldn't be any good. i'm glad i took the time to read it. it was WONDERFUL. i love time travel and this fan fiction lived up to that. it had me laughing, crying, and getting angry. to me that is the sign of a great story. i'm a sucker for happy endings and it doesn't get any better than how this one ended. keep up the great writing and i'll look for more of your stories. c'ya'
Kazuhe chapter 46 . 8/11/2016
it's a very beautifull story. Thank you for writting it
Undertheskys chapter 46 . 7/22/2016
That was a wonderful epilogue and it was a FANTASTIC story, Loved everything about it
Undertheskys chapter 45 . 7/22/2016
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEY HAVE REUNITED AT LAST!
Undertheskys chapter 41 . 7/22/2016