Reviews for Linear Process
Shenron chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
You think too little of yourself! I do appreciate the "demons don't cry". I think you have truley captured 'Ru's character. But please, what happens when Kag's splaqshes 'Ru?

I think he should try to dunk her. LOL!
playful kagome chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
wowie! that was great! i was cracking up wen she said BAD DOG! lol im still wondering why hes all following her and stuff ha. and why she forgot... o well i guess ill find out later. keep up the great work :)
Mir chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Very sweet and insightful drabbles! The characterizations of Kagome and Sesshomaru are also very well done.
Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
I am very glad you started this string of drabbles, because I am having a very bad week, and am feeling very rather unhappy about a lot of things, but that TOTALLY made my day.

That was just, like, the funniest scene ever. Love it. _
Shenron chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Can't wait to see you continue this one. I wonder what Kagome thought would happen? PLease hurry with the next drabble. I print out all my favs and yours is at the top of my list
Sparrow chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Rofl! That was priceless. and I love Sesshoumaru's question in the second one. Poor clumsy Kagome.

demon dog saliva to cure infection makes a lot of sense to me actually. It could kill bacteria like chlorine does!
firevixen73 chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Oh this is just flat out funny, please update soon
Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Drabbles! Yay! I'm a big fan of drabbles, they say so much with so little. I love the image of the friendly-gesture-gone-deadly; you've got a refreshing sense of humour. Glad to see more stuff from you!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10