Reviews for Linear Process
egleriel-qiao chapter 28 . 8/14/2006
Did I just imagine it? Nope, you updated! Hehehe.

Sesshomaru as a pro and con, who else can fit into those two cateogories simulataneously?

Ruler lines? What ruler lines? I'm utterly lost.

-Mir
Noacat chapter 28 . 8/14/2006
Hee. Used that trick m'self.
1Tierra chapter 28 . 8/14/2006
Isn't that every man's weakness, "tears", I had allways thought so. Love what you have written, and the read is very enjoyable,...Will be waiting for the conclusion of this set.

AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 28 . 8/14/2006
yay! I'm glad you were able to get this up! it was so cute! poor Shesshomaru...being attacked with tears! how awful! nut any way, I'll be waiting for your update!
susan chapter 27 . 8/10/2006
ok this my make me sound a little stupid but as im reading through this i have this annoying question on my mind. are they lovers or are they more or...well what exactly is their relationship? oh by the way love the story
1Tierra chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
Oh dirty Sess, what a mind he has, ne?

Love the read and of your words,...I, this 1Tierra
RightMyLife chapter 27 . 8/1/2006
sorry for not reviewin but i have been in trouble but anyways hope to read more soon
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 27 . 7/26/2006
hehe...very funny!

I loved Shessy's answer...so sly and slick you are doggy Lord!
egleriel-qiao chapter 27 . 7/25/2006
You updated! And I thought you weren't going to update anytime soon. But I squealed when I saw that you updated. Seriously.

Sesshomaru making dead fish look pretty, that cracked me up. And I loved how you made him look ugly in black, because everyone makes him look freaking hot in black. But I would imagine that he would look like a freaking lightbulb in black since he's so pale. Hehehe. Ding! Lol. This is the giddyness from you updating.

Mir
xskyskipper chapter 27 . 7/25/2006
This is my favorite chapter. You work is so smooth and beautiful I love it. Sesshomaru?Kagome has been my favorite pairing forever and I had trouble finding really ggo fics about them. Your is so sweet, passionate, cute, I simply adore it. This is oo one of the best stories i've read in a long time! Keep up the great work! Please udate soon!
Hiyuri chapter 26 . 7/24/2006
I SHALL Be Awaiting your return Loyaly! GOD I love your Dabbles they are Awesome! They takemy breath away! These are so fantastic I wish they would never end! Hurry and write more faster faster! far in-between for the next month? NO How cruel! Awe What am I to do between then? *sigh* O well _ Hope the read the next soon! Take Care!
1Tierra chapter 26 . 7/22/2006
I, this 1Tierra, shall indeed wait for you continued writings

of this "Linear Process"
1Tierra chapter 25 . 7/22/2006
Melting is the under statement, even with the rain that we have here it is still hot-n-muggy. If I was to go to a lake i'd never want to get out. Thank's for heating thing's up, ne?

1Tierra chapter 24 . 7/22/2006
Sob,.Sob,..(tears),oh that was so, so,..(tears) good, sad and happy. Thanks for the jerker, "sigh"

1Tierra chapter 23 . 7/22/2006
(Smiles)...Dirty Kagome?.. should have said Dirty Sess, ne?

I thought it was good, realy liked it! "Thank's again"

143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »