Reviews for Linear Process
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 26 . 7/21/2006
this...was so cute! I loved it how Shessy basically said (or at least what I got out of it) was "You're the only one I see"

So sweet! *tears up slightly* and I'm sorry to hear about your moving! don't worry, I will never give up on this fic until I see it's end! *hugs happily* have no fear! well, I hope to see you update whenever it may be possible.
BlueDove chapter 26 . 7/20/2006
It's interesting, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be romantic or not. It's fine either way.
Tally Mark chapter 25 . 7/20/2006
God yes, the heat has been horrible here! I couldn't even move yesterday without feeling ill. Hehe, reading this makes me feel much cooler though. _ (why don't I have an internally air-conditioned Sesshoumaru? ;_; ). So naughty but adorable.

"Losing You" just has me beyond words. Dude. I love the emotion, the way you showed his panicked thoughts, and all the little morbid details that really drove in the impact. And I love, love, *love* the bending the sword to his will and the "I am the Inu no Taisho" bit-it worked especially well so soon after the chapter on his father. _
Sakrua chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
I know what you mean! it is 99 today where i am! i liked this by the way! Very very good!
Noacat chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
Word.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
aww! so cute! hehe...I know your pain...for the past week or so, Ohio's been about the same...mid 90's and it feels like 110 of something...

P.S.: loved the last line!
teejplease chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
... THAT IS SO CUTE! I'm so jealous.
egleriel-qiao chapter 25 . 7/18/2006
A funny and semi-dirty implication jelly belly! Personal air-conditioning...Genius! Sesshomaru must have something along those lines, I mean he is wearing at least three layers. I liked how you mentioned her death in then previous chapter, it connects the chapters a bit.

The dirty implications at the end made me giggle, because I wasn't expecting it. )

A nice cool lake with Sesshomaru...can't think if words to describe, but that would be one awesome lake.
gppr chapter 24 . 7/16/2006
Angsty one. You had me doubting that he was going to be able to revive her until the end. :D

I liked how Sess's thoughts about not being unable to protect her if she was gone brought the defiant sword to comply with his wishes after he had almost lost all hope.
egleriel-qiao chapter 24 . 7/16/2006
She died; the Sesshomaru angst; the Sesshomaru decision; I loved it. Makes me sound a bit morbid doesn't it? Just one small mistake, I think it should be "He grimly laid her..." instead of "His grimly laid her...".

Since you delivered a sad one, will the next one be happy? Or a semi-continuation of this one?

-Mir
gentleillusions chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
My God you are a good writer! Are you planning to write a long story?
teejplease chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
I think the relationship that you've painted for them in previous entries is described perfectly in this drabble, especially when it says, "Kagome gasped and shot up, screaming his name, her hands reaching out in front of her. Sesshomaru took her to his chest and tried to push down the sob of relief in his chest. She was here, she was alive."
Sakrua chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
I Really like these! pealse update soon!
BlueDove chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
That was very good. I love how you worked out his thoughts.
crimsonremorse666 chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
wow, these short stories just keep getting better and better as you go along! keep it up!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »