Reviews for Linear Process
Noacat chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
This is my new favorite chapter! The whole thing with the "I am the Inu-no-Taisho!" was great. His devotion to her is stunning. I think we'd all like a guy like that.

Only one nitpick. You called the sword tessaiga...it's tenseiga. GAH! I feel so bad now! Just flog me!
kitsune-bot chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
Wow . . . just . . . wow. This chapter really took my breath away. I would say this is the most emotionally driven of the drabbles so far and you did a wonderful job. Poor Sesshoumaru. For a momment I was just as scared as he was and was like, "No! She can't be dead . . . there's 26 more chapters!" I really liked "Sesshomaru took her to his chest and tried to push down the sob of relief". So good!
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 24 . 7/15/2006
*tears* you...you had me crying here! I couldn't help but cry out at the first line adn sigh in relief by the end. wonderful display of emotion! once again, I must give this story a 10/10...yes, another one, but only because it's THAT good!
egleriel-qiao chapter 23 . 7/13/2006
Oh my, the ending made me giggle like a litte school girl. Who knew Sesshomaru was capable of being so sly? So who was teasing whom? Or in the end, were they both teasing each other? My, my, the dirty implications. P
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 23 . 7/13/2006
hehe...Sesshy's making the moves on Kagome! this was a cute chapter...it showed the more sly and slightly light hearted( and if i'm so bold to say, maybe a bit horny) side of Sesshy...very nicely done once again!
crimsonremorse666 chapter 23 . 7/13/2006
lol wow that one has got to be one of my favorites! u should write a story based on that. lol poor Kagome! curiosity and all that. keep it up!

-Rae
Tally Mark chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
Oh! You updated while I was reviewing! hehe, that caught me by surprise.

And OMG, I loved this one. So flirty and funny. "Did that someone happen to be a little girl from the future?" XD Ooh, he makes such a delicious tease.

But why is it a cliffhanger? Why? WHY? (yes, I consider that to be a cliffhanger! and you're going to be evil and not follow up on it, aren't you?)
RightMyLife chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
aw yes this is the one sexy sesshomaru and cute kagome ohh i know what they did
Tally Mark chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
E, so many chapters for me to read! I'm overwhelmed! *faints away*

I think that last one was just wowing though-I agree, it's a total favorite. It just flows so..*perfect*. Funny yet meaningful, and I just *loved* how you showed his emotions-I just about died laughing at the "flair" of tree ribbons. And so sweet at the end!

I really like how you wrapped up Beating the Dog, too-how they both had forgotten that she was not youkai, and he was not human. The little cultural/mental differences you highlight have such a great impact.

Hehe, I found it funny in Song of Life how he *always* looks away when she changes-guess he doesn't want a repeat of the Bad Dog incident. Missing was just about the funniest thing I've ever seen. And the worst part is I'd totally ask the same thing! XD And The Future...loved that too, really sad and lovely. I think The Flower actually fits in pretty well with the others for some reason. And she reminds me a lot of Rin in it. The Well was just beautiful, it really shows her relationship and has Kagome starting to really understand the way he does things. Hm, I noticed though that you said "he wasn't just her protector, or her lover"-does this imply that they are already lovers? One of the things I was never sure of was whether they'd already openly reached that stage (I know there's been lots of holding and comforting, but whether they'd admitted feelings or been intimate, is what I mean).

I'm afraid I don't have livejournal, otherwise I'd drop you a line! :( Sorry! maybe someday I'll end up with one, but my net status is so shaky that I always figured there was no point.

Oh, and thank you for your comment on my dragons, I'm glad you like them! _ They're my ludicrously time consuming hobby (my turnout rate is like, one per year? sigh. but I enjoy it anyway).

Anyway, love your work as always, can't wait for more!
Noacat chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
Oh, this was a nice, dirty little chapter.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
So very cute! I loved how Kagome understood almost without any mentioning to it what his father dying had done to his pride adn soul and other such things...10/10 my dear writer!
RightMyLife chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
you kno whrn i saw the movie i thiought wow sesshomaru dad looks good lol but yeah sesshomaru dose seem like he had feelings for his father before he died but anyways please update soon
egleriel-qiao chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
It was really creative for you to tie in what Sesshomaru wanted from his father to the fact that he knows that Kagome loves him (and yay for semi-Sesshoamaru fluffiness!). Of course I loved the humourous part where he worried about whether his maniless would be questioned. I say this is half of a fluffy cookie, when am I going to get my other half?

Mir
BlueDove chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
I think so too.
Lua Haunted chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
I must say, this is my favorite chapter as well... its very sweet, without being out of character...

Besides, Sesshoumaru thinking about what he should do to the tree was just hilarious... hehehehe...

I love this story!

Keep the good work!

Andm please, update soon!

Bye!