Reviews for Linear Process
Noacat chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
I have to agree with you, this is my favorite so far. I think it's the subtlety of the emotion in it that really shines.
RightMyLife chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
aww now that was sweet i cant wait to read more
egleriel-qiao chapter 21 . 7/8/2006
Mild Sesshomaru and Kagome fluff! I like the revelation that Kagome has; where she finally realizes that she is in the feudal era and that her position is quite low. Nice progression of their relationship, full on declarations of love to each other within two seconds of seeing each other just doesn't have the same Oompf!

Of course I'm enjoying your stories, or else I won't be reviewing like a reviewee junkie.

gppr chapter 21 . 7/8/2006
This one just took the top spot among my favorite drabbles from you. It was very, very emotional.

T
1Tierra chapter 21 . 7/7/2006
I see nothing wrong here. I like what I read, and of the way that you wrote it. (bows) I thank much, for the excellent read.

I, this 1Tierra
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 21 . 7/7/2006
aw! so very, very good! I loved how you made it so I could FEEL Kagome's anger and hurt at the begining and how I could feel her shame when she realized just how much Sesshomaru pays attention to her feelings and needs...loved it...truly I did!
egleriel-qiao chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
The flowers and the obedience made me think of Rin...Did you subconciously or conciously write it like this so that it would bring memories of Rin, well at least for me it did. And yes it was sad, but at least we know that Kagome loves him, a lot. She thinks that Sesshomaru doesn't trust her, but does he actually feel that way? (A Sesshomaru point of view perhaps?)

Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
*sniff* so sad...it made my heart clench! (in the way it does when you're sad!)
RightMyLife chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
yay please update soon
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 19 . 7/5/2006
aw...poor Shessy...this chapter felt sort of nostalgic...don't know why...very good none the less!
egleriel-qiao chapter 19 . 7/4/2006
Yay for the quick updates! I should be writing a paper at the moment...But I found a new chapter! Do I sense some deep end angst? I must say their relationship has confuddled me, are they merely friends, lovers, friends that have deeper feelings for each other but won't admit, or just two people that have no direction in life and need some direction? All the questions that I have bubbling. Keep on writing, and I shall resume my paper.

gppr chapter 18 . 7/4/2006
"...he began to worry that perhaps her emotions might bottle up to the point where she would combust – he really didn’t want to have to clean his hair due to exploding Kagome..."

Hilarious. I loved it.
gppr chapter 16 . 7/4/2006
I liked "Beating the Dog" I & II. I agree that Sesshomaru is not a creature that can be taken lightly. These 2 drabbles were a good reminder.
BlueDove chapter 19 . 7/4/2006
The sadness is well-portrayed, but not over-dramatized. It's very good.
RightMyLife chapter 19 . 7/4/2006
yea update soon please or i might cry
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »