Reviews for A Bad Feeling
weemcg33 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
OMG! This story is amazing. The best Sheppard whump Ive read so far. I do hope you plan to finish this some day. It's truly awesome!
ElvenQueen4Life chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story so far. Would love it if you finished it, though.
Xochil chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Why do you write these fabulous stories and never complete them? I have read a few of those and it is extremely upsetting. You leave the readers hanging.
Pantherfan16 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Great story, will it be updated soon? I'd love to see it continued!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Just read this story and it is really interesting-I was so disappointed to find it wasnt complete! Since this was written so long ago-I wonder why you neverfinished it? It feels like you knew where you wanted the story to go...any chance you may finish-I'd love to see what happens!
HedgeNinja chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Nicely done on the first person. Also: need to know what happens! Update, please!
Wuchel1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Oh my, you really have to continue this. It's so fantastically well written, words defy me. Please, update!
Linda Gagne chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I have been going back re-reading stories and loved this one,but it was never finished. I am hoping you would finish the saga and show us how the team is freed and what they do to the captors as well of course of a sheppard infirmary scene. Thanks for writing.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
This is such a great start! I really wish you'd written more...
Lacadiva chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Okay, wow. This is very powerful, compelling and frightening. You've got to finish this. I must know what happens. More please.
Yours.Truly.Emily chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
i love this story, please finish it cause the suspense is killing me!

loving the shep whump, and the fact that the team has to sit there and watch is just...!

i hope the rest of the team dont get some major whumping cause its already probably killing them to see shep go through so much pain!

anyways please finish this, its just freaking awesome
Taikida chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Oh man! You really need to finish your stories... I'm pining here :D

Love your work
LadyNiko chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Hey wait a second here... Ali, you're leaving us hanging on yet another tale here?

Ack!

I really want to see Lorne ride to the rescue here awfully damn quick since it doesn't seem like Sheppard's in a position for them to get out on their own here. :)

I hope your muse returns soon and you are able to come back to this story, among others.
Haleykim chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Oh man! I love this story! You have GOT to finish this! (no pressure there ;o)) Delicious Shep whump and I love how the team is right there witnessing it, too! Yes, I'm an evil person *grins*

Great characterization, as always. I'm not usually into stories written in first person, but you're handling it so well that I really feel like I'm looking over Sheppard's shoulder as the story unfolds. Well done!

One tiny little gripe: towards the end of the chapter it says "Through the roaring in my eyes I could hear", I think that should read "Through the roaring in my ears" :o)

I love this story, Ali. I hope you'll update soon!

X Tristen
burnmedown chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
You ARE going to finish this, right? RIGHT?