Reviews for Fairy Night
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
As much as I do not enjoy Jessica, this was cute. Sammy is love.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I enjoyed this so much! Very tender and romantic and hesitant and lovely. This was awesome: "His father’s voice warns him about what lurks in the shadows when the moon is full, and also what it means to give your heart away to a woman who has not yet seen your own darkness."
amy jonas chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
What a beautiful, romantic story. it's so vivid. I love this peek into sam and Jess' relationship.

Thank you.

amy
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is beautiful. It's a Sam as a Grownup piece, and those are rare and nice. Thanks.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
oh the beauty of reviews :D loved it dude, so very well, its happy now in the time its set, but sad knowing she dies and she's so not clueless but, kept in the dark...

...oh literally
carocali chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
The unknown moments with Jessica. This is just so perfect. What a beautiful way to describe their sexuality without shoving it hot and heavy in our faces.

I like the glimpses into Sam's 'normal' life that he still is trying so desperately to have. A simple thing like a full moon to anyone else brings about dangers that the common man doesn't know. Jess thinks of it as a good thing, and he tries to see it her way. Innocent Sam tries to come out and play in his world of evil. Oh, so well done!

:D

Caroline
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is extremely romantic.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Absolutely GORGEOUS, Pixel. I am so in love with this. *sigh* What a work of art... I'm in awe. This is one of those stories that we'll never forget. You are so talented with imagery and emotion... this was such a bittersweet little story and I thank you for it.

Great job,