Reviews for Revolutions of the Heart
2017DramioneAlways chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
She isn't a virgin at the end of the third movie.
Padm.Naberrie chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
Yes! The Star Wars Reference it makes it even better that the Actress of Elizabeth Kiera Knightly was in Star Wars herself as Padmé Amidala's personal Decoy Sabé in Star Wars The Phantom Menace. Wonderful Story, Pirates is my second fav fandom and enjoy the fanfics greatly definitely one of my favorites so far.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
This was a fantastic story! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
I also love AWE, and I know what part you were talking about when you cheered (I screamed in joy at that part), and the scene where you were like "No, you can't be serious..." (I cried so hard at that part). And I also LOVE the Beach Scene, I cry every time I watch it.
Ash chapter 22 . 3/25/2016
This is the second time I have read this fanfiction, and it is still my favorite Pirates one by far! Truly amazing. I love it!
Stormcutter684 chapter 22 . 11/1/2015
Wow! What an amazing story! I'm so glad Thorny-whats-his-face finally realized he was doing wrong and then tried to fix some of his mistakes.
All throughout the story, I was cheering and awaiting the moment when Will and Elizabeth would be united, and then when Will would reveal his true identity to Elizabeth.
Once she found out and they loved each other and all, I did my happy dance. Finally!
An amazing story, my friend! Great job! I'm glad Beckett finally got his just-desserts, and curse that Norrington!
A great story!
DHOOM3 chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
Perfect and sweet. It was great. You should write for Bollywood.
-Katrina Kaif
(PS: Check out my wedding pics to Ranbir Kapoor! Watch my movie Dhoom 3 to help Americans know what the buzz is about in B-Town. G'day to you!)
JackSparrow87 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
OMG awesome job sooooo good u kept me hooked for weeks! Thanks so much! Great job!
SparrowFeather99 chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
OMG I LOVE UR STORY! wwrite another one soon! Love from SparrowFeather99
SparrowFeather99 chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
OMG I HATE THIS CHAPTER! No, actually, i like it, but SERIOUSLY! it's messed up! (In a good way) :(:(
SparrowFeather99 chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Dude, I think we all have blonde moments. Anyways, at that time all the stuff was floral and glass. YUCK.
SparrowFeather99 chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
In the movie, I don't think Will is ever shirtless. :(
SparrowFeather99 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
Nice chapter, but do we seriously have to focus on THAT stuff? BRING ON THE ACTION! But i do love your story :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
I love it, love it, love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2012