Reviews for Night
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awwww, he was protecting his family the best he could to the end. Tragic. Wonderful. I loved it. Sammy can be pretty tough when he wants to be or has to be. Thank you for this story.:)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OH!

:O

wow hun, you have some serious talent me dear! :)

this was an amazing fic to read, the way you describe in almost certain detail as if I was there, seeing it and feeling it, and Sam bless...so utterly helpless

I completley felt for him, love!

beautifully written, your a genius!

I loved it, forget about it being a multichapter hun, much more power at the ending here...

x

Sam's last attempt at a bloody devils trap, heartwrenching but genius love! :)

fantastic take on the crash x

sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was an awesome oneshot despite the fact that we all know what happened. Wouldn't it have been interesting if it had been Sammy drawing a devils trap on the window with his own blood was what had indeed saved them instead of the colt.

An interesting look into what you thought might have happened before Season Two started!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Not when his brother was sitting in the back seat bleeding to death.

Good god. I know what happens. I've watched IMTOD like 50 times or more (hush, you know you have, too). Yet I read this because, well, it's YOU, and this line made my heart jump - you know that fluttery holy crap hot/cold feeling when you get a perfect image in your head by the virtue of someone's words.

I'm so glad you reviewed as Claire Kennedy so that I could find this. And now... I'm off to watch IMTOD again so that I can hear Sam bellow "DEAN!" and wonder how it's possible that a man can look so damn sexy while on life support... *shakes head at self*
carocali chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
There certainly are a bunch of DT tags, but this is interesting. I'm curious where you are going. I always love Missouri and it makes me nervous that Meg went after her.

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
good job. I 'm glad you are back. I was wondering what happened. It is good...
carocali chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I'm not familiar with the challenge (although I love P.L.) but I like your backdoor approach to the events of the finale. Very cool!

:D

caroline
Nichole Thompson chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Amazing as always... I love Pastor Jim's appearence. And Ellie and Missouri are still excellent. Can't wait for more!
angel679 chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
okay its been over a month update already i need to know whats gonna happen next. Great story
mcatB chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
This is good, too! You teased the hell out of us in the first chapter - with the Devil's Trap ending and now I can't wait for Missouri and co. to come to the Winchesters' rescue! More soon! Oh, and I had to laugh at the Broken Bow location - I had family that lived in Broken Bow, Oklahoma...
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Wow. Great way to dip into canon. Loved that we got to see Pastor Jim a little more. Catch ya on the flip side.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
This is an interesting story so far and I'm eager to read more.
Agabus Crowe chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
What a wonderful start Claire! I have always loved the way you allow your writers to get into your characters heads. I like hearing their thoughts, it gives me insight and make me feel like I know them.

Your characters are always so real. Their actions and thoughts, it feels like your there witnessing it all for yourself. Your writing plays out well in the mind.

Keep up the work, and don't be shy on putting out more of your work and trying new things. They seem to work out for you.

-Agabus
Palo Alto chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Missouri on a motorcycle :D. Liked your recap of the Salvation scene very much, I can never read about it enough. It's great that you also give away a little bit of John's past and that some hunts can cost quite a lot. Well done, update, please.
Palo Alto chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
What a nail-biter, I really liked your opening scene. It's written so well and it's nice to meet Missouri again. She's one of my favourite characters and you made her even more interesting. I can't wait to see where you're taking this and who that Ellie girl is. *heads off to chapter 2*