Reviews for A Haunting We Will Go
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great work recreating the "Ghostchasers" in the style of Darkwing Duck, with DW, Launchpad and Bushroot along for the ride, in a comical battle with the three funny ghosts, that Mickey and his pals went up against in the original cartoon, (which I've always loved BTW) you caught all of their personalities perfectly I loved reading this funny Halloween treat!
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hi,

that was a pretty nice little story there! - I guess you had to let Bushy be in it alone, even without his faithful plant Spike, because otherwise you would have had two Spikes in one story... right?

I liked the ending best. - It was like something that could just happen at the end of an ep.

But I wonder how DW can NOT believe in ghosts... I thought having dated Morgana he by know must know a LOT about strange and mysterious stuff not quite from this world... and then: he was a ghost himself once! - All right, it MIGHT just have been a dream, but still... (I think it was not just a dream as that devil popped out of Drake's oven in the end of that episode, AFTER DW had woken up...)

Well, anyway, nice story... Now I'll have to try and find the movie you mentioned... Maybe youtube can help...

Bye, Tam
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
You DO remember that Launchpad KNOWS there IS such a thing as ghosts, don't you? He saw one with his own two eyes, back in "Ducktales", Luck of the Ducks". He might NOT tell DW about that, DW might think he was nuts, but he knows what he saw!
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I know I reviewed this story before, but it is STILL one of my favorites. You are a truly awesome writer, Luckyladybug. Bravo on being so talented. I absolutely loved this story.
Dane2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
A nice take on the "Ghost Busters" short... very entertaining, albeit a bit rushed.
Toni The Mink chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Hehheh! That was cute! I like this! Keep it up!
Em chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Cool! That was a neat story. Love the last two lines. hehehee
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Amusing story, but I do have ONE question; considering that DW dates (or used to date, depending on the time frame of the story) a sorceress, why would he have such a hard time believing in ghosts? By the way, the Mickey, Donald and Goofy cartoon was called "Lonesome Ghosts", NOT "Ghost Chasers"