Reviews for Happily Ever After
guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
I love this story, it is perfect! You have captured Piotr and Kitty perfectly, I only wish Marvel had gone in this direction. I want to thank you for sharing this story with all of us Kiotr fans. Thanks it is a pleasure to read your work.
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Love the Story! Keep on writing!
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Cute!
ashadowdancer chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Any chance you can continue with this story?

I would love to see where you would take it!

PLEASE!
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
YAY! That was great! I love the "It is about damn time." And "again and again and again."

Bye,

Gonna go read the next chapter!
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww adorable! The writing's fantastic, you captured Kitty and Peter so well!
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Oh please, please do continue this wonderful tale. :D

I can just picture Magneto trying to crash the wedding in to presenting his own Jewish present. :D

Man, please do continue because I want to see where you'll take this event into next. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Thank you so much for creating this story. :D

I myself am a HUGE Colossus and Shadowcat fan and this story just seems perfect for them. :D

I can't wait to see just whom could crash a wedding such as this or just whom will attend besides the X-men ? :D

Also could it be a Jewish cearmony because the bride is Jewish. :D

I just can't wait to read more of it. :D
September chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I really love this story! I love all your stories, but Kitty and Peter are just so awesome in this one. Kitty wishing Emma would rise to her bait, Logan being sentimental, Kitty's mum, Peter and his drawings...it's all so great. Please write more soon! I am DYING to see Kitty's mum come to the mansion. It'll be hilarious! (but stressful for poor Kitty)
darkstorm5000 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Great stuff!

I loved the idea of Piotr having a separate sketch-book that featured Kitty in it, sans her unmentionables. It only seems realistic and natural, given his ability to visually capture those things around him that are able to have a strong emotional effect on him.

And, I think the thought of Kitty, au naturel, would definitely fall in the 'affecting him' category.

Anyways, great chapter again. And thanks for listing what the name of the type of hat that Piotr wears during the colder months is. I'd always wondered about it, but just hadn't gotten around yet to seriously researching it.
010127 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
nice chapter. this will be a great wedding ;)

see ya

maia
Starsinger chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Rose, it's official, I'm your biggest FAN! LOVE ITA!
Starsinger chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Love it, please write more, oh, they could always ask someone for an inhibitor and put it under the bed!
Solomon Rampart chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Though you've clearly been told this numerous times, you've done an amazing job. I'm glad you didn't just mold the past to whatever suited you, too. ;
Twicetherogue chapter 2 . 2/22/2007