Reviews for Air and darkness
tryan9878 chapter 8 . 9/26
that was pretty good
Space Unicorns chapter 8 . 8/22
You are an amazing writer keep doing this stuff please for people's sake.
whitewind04578 chapter 8 . 6/13
Whoo! This was good!
hikarijade13 chapter 8 . 6/9
This story was a perfect blend of humour and adorable situations. I really enjoyed it.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 8 . 3/1
Really sweet story
I could imagine tsunade being the 'now kiss' meme hahahaha
hinaru5891 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
this is freaking awesome! i sooo love it! your genius in capturing true personality of shikamaru and temari..especially when shikamaru defended temari with that dumbass motoyoshi, it was EPIC!, i mean any woman would fall for that and knowing shikamaru to be very witty and temari was swiftly caught off guard, it was like i can feel what she felt like was, dumbfounded and dont know how to react, and it was kinda super duper cute and sweet! and the ending was hell yeah! this is a true writer, wanting to end the book but not the story leaving the fans wanting for more! not like any normal fairy tale book with a Happily ever after ending which is obviously very lame..Keep up the good work "wayofthepen" and more power!
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Aw, this was so cute. I'm glad things turned out well for Shikamaru and Temari at the end.

As far as criticism goes, I recommend you use dialogue tags. You never used any throughout the entire story and a lot of the times, I was really confused about who was currently talking and I'd have to reread the entire conversation so I could keep track of who's talking.

Also, it seems really unrealistic to me that they'd involve Shikamaru, who's probably only fourteen or fifteen, in a marriage. Maybe if he were older, it wohld make more sense, but at the age he's at, it doesn't.

Nevertheless, cute story. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Man, Motoyoshi is really serious about this, isn't he? I hope he'll just give up soon.
videogamenerd101 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Wow, I hope Shikamaru and Temari will be okay. I really don't like Motoyoshi.
videogamenerd101 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Temari and Shikamaru are so falling for each other. And that last scene asdfghjkl. :3
videogamenerd101 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Well, it looks like things between Temari and Shikamaru are going... fine. (also shika i know you're in love with temari I KNOW YOU ARE.)
videogamenerd101 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God, Shikamaru and Temari are so adorable together. I swear, they are the derpiest couple ever. xD

Also, I find it really unrealistic that no one seems shocked at all by what's going on between Shikamaru and Temari. It seems too unrealistic that everyone would take it normally and just be happy instead.
videogamenerd101 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Honestly, I don't think Tsunade would go as far as forcing Temari to marry Shikamaru just so she wouldn't have to marry the other shinobi. Tsunade and Gaara would both reason with the daimyo and try to talk him out of it, but whatever Tsunade does, she wouldn't go as far as forcing a different marriage on Temari, even if Tsunade were to be so desperate. Forcing Temari to marry Shikamaru is pretty much the same thing as forcing Temari to marry the other shinobi, even if Temari does happen to love Shikamaru.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ah, so I have a feeling that Temari's going to end up marrying Shikamaru, isn't she?