Reviews for Keep the Faith
Bobbie3926 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
That was good. It made me cry at some parts. Thank you for the story. Keep up the great writing on your other stories.
Dugleik chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Dugleik chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I'm not really sure where i got te link to this story, and I haven't read any summary, but am I mean if I kind of hope he dies?
Kayz chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
ok. my fanfic thing is RYELLAxRAWKZ. lol OMG YES FINALLY TROY IS DEAD. Lol sounded mean but meh. finally Ryella ]

duh. Ryella is like the best. me and my friend did cry. yes. but we lmao when he died and the line. lol. soo mean but so cool. you shud write more things about this *kill troy again* lol. :D awesome story. kept me reading and reading. ]
hiptothejive chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
seriously, i was in tears for half of this story.

it was amazing.
wwwweewrre chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
No lie, I cried. T_T
sophdawg chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
yep. thats right. i cried. i CANNOT believe i cried... but i did. *sigh* that was hella depressing...
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
I can't begin to tell you how beautiful this story is and what it means to me. I buried one of my best friends today, after 18 days of waiting for her to be found. I came home hoping to loose myself in fanfiction, if only for a few hours of solace, and I stumbled across your story. I knew after reading the summary that it would be something I would generally enjoy but might not be appropriate for today, but for some reason I started reading. Your depictions of the grief each character went through were all in some way similar to the grief I myself have experienced and observed over the past three weeks. Your words and the emotion conveyed were beautifully situated and extraordinarily appropriate for this story. Thank you for posting. This has been a wonderful end to my day.
Dancerles1 chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
amazing, it even made me cry! i loved it! :)
thisprofilecannolongerbeviewed chapter 15 . 6/10/2007
ok so i know this is a little late, considering that you wrote this story a year anyway i just wanted to tell you that it was breath taking! i've never read Ryella...but i like the idea of him helping her through Troy's death. great job!
Herm-Own-Ninny879 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh. My. Gosh. This is one of my all-time favorite HSM fanfics. It nearly made me I luv this story, luv luv luv it! The ending was BEAUTIFUL. I'm not that big of a fan of Ryella, [i love Troyella] but the way it was put in the last chapter was great!

Please make more stories like this one!

x3xLieToMex3x chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Lovin' it.
Inocent Tranquillity chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
You jerk!
cassandrcarol chapter 15 . 11/15/2006
Ah! As you might know, I am reading you're Jelsi because Jelsi is amazing.

Okay this story made me cry so hard every chapter. This is amazing! Totally on my faovrite authors list!
Linalee Marie chapter 15 . 10/9/2006
Okay offically this is like my top favorite story on Ryella, I LOVE it so much that I cried. This is completely amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it. Great story :)