Reviews for Baby Reno
Sharem chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Very cute...and extremely funny so far..._
cereberus chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
You have to update ASAP! I luv this fic I can't wait to see Cloud's expersion when he finds out about the baby. This chap was funny especially in the beginning with the turks I cant't till next chap keep going and good luck with this fic looking forward to the next chap.(_)
Cherri chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*laughs*

Hey Mikari. For it being your first FF fic it was pretty good. Baby Reno seems like a nightmare. I wanna know what happens next. *whines* Oh the plushie thing, that was cute.
NarcissisticRiceBall chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Interesting...A baby Reno...I bet that would cause a lot of trouble for them. I love it. Very funny. You capture all the hardships of dealing with a baby. Great work!
cereberus chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I luv the beginning of this fic keep going when is Tifa gonna start babysitting Reno. Also when is Cloud and everone else gonna come out. I can't wait for the next chap update asap!(_)
loveme731 has returned chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
KYA adorable! And very very funny. Yuffie one of my favorite characters. She kicks *. Anyways. Reno sounds so CUTE as a baby! I wonder if Cloud was cuter... yeah he is. Cuz he's HOT as a dude! lol well update soon
BadassAdorable chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
aw... hu's d greatest wittu baby turk? *pinches Reno's cheek*... pls. continue, I'm really enjoying your fic... can't wait when Tifa and Cloud steps into the picture... poor adult Turks...
Raz chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Those poor poor Turks! I'M LOVING THIS FANFIC! Hope to see more of your work and the miscellaneous problems that crop up with Reno de baby!

Hm...now that he's all cutenized maybe women will actually flock to him...
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10