Reviews for Baby Reno
DreamlessRiver chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
_ I think it was me who requested it. There were probably other people too, though.

This was so cute! can you make another chapter? I love baby Cloud!
TwilightFairy928 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Reno sounds so cute as a baby! He's my favorite Final Fantasy VII character!
RainbowExplosions chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Okay, i think the epilouge was a bit weak, but thats okay because the rest of this story was awesome and i had to work so hard to keep myself from laughing like crazy. awesome job, cant wait what the rest of the story will be like.
cerberus angel chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
This chap was so adorable. Baby Sephy and baby Cloud I could just imagine them and they are so adorable. Please update another chap of this. Please!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
dantesdarkqueen chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
It'd be amusing if the Remnants were to come back as babies. Maybe Reno sneezes on Baby Seph and when Tifa comes in there's a grand total of FOUR adorable little silver-haired babies. And they'd all love their mommy and daddy very, very much. I can easily see Tifa sitting on the couch or a chair or something, trying to feed one while the others cuddle with her.

Very cute fic, on the whole. Baby Seph, Reno, and Cloud are very, very cute!

-Queen
Ginkyofu13 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
CUTE!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
KAWAII Baby Reno, I wish they turn Cloud and his friends into babies!
les yeux sans visage chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
LOL Let the teasing commence ha ha!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
AWW THAT WAS CUTE! I can imagine Reno doing that with lipstick. Hahaha. That's really creative.
Madame Nyx chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Kawai! :3
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
It' sweet
les yeux sans visage chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
This was good. Poor baby Sephy rolling in his materia suit! LOL Keep up the good work!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
Another good one! :D

And yeah, I'm on FOS, too. I review your RenoxReader story.
Devil-Speaker chapter 11 . 8/13/2007