Reviews for Baby Reno
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
so Reno going to be a father o.o you should make a squal you know? about the life of Reno and Sephiroth like Geberal/Angst or family...
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
XD Very good!
Devil-Speaker chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Sephiroth is so cute as a babay!
les yeux sans visage chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
This is such a cute story and I like you are continuing it! :)
Ancient Death chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
lol!
TheMadame chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
LOL. Good work! Wittle Eno... em I meant Big Reno seemed to have a few problems with Sephy, ne? ::Laugh:: Really cute with the moo-moo thing. I liked it a lot! :D
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
XD reno.. i love u so
Serenitychan13 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
I humbly request a sequel! Baby Sephiroth sounds like a handful! Baby Sephiroth dressed as a Materia sounds like a hoot! And Baby Sephiroth biting the living bejeezus out of Cloud's finger sounds just plain precious.
Jessica A.K.A S3XKT chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
I loved your story! It was hilarious and I loved the parings. I really do hope you make a sequel with Baby Sephiroth.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
xD no one loves Reno as reno only the baby xD
Mosaic the 13th chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
This was a really awesome story! Baby Reno was adorable! You should make a sequel for Baby Sephiroth! Or do you already have one?
renosgirl19 chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
This is one of the best and cutest stories I've read in months. I hope you make a baby sephiroth story, that would be so cool! Thanks for such a great story!
Arashi Maxwell chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
Oh, bummer, the end. :'( But it was good, so I'm happy. Thanks for writing this, it was fun to read!
Arashi Maxwell chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
O.o Poor Reno...
Arashi Maxwell chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Tseng has a pot on his head! Ha! I bet Reno would look cute as a baby. This is a great story, so I'm going to go read more of it. :D
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »