Reviews for Baby Reno
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
AWW! THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN CUTE! I'll never be able to see the end of Advent Children the same way again!
sesshykharl chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
This story is great. I love the ending. I can just see all the chaos with reno and sephiroth. Actually in an odd way i can see reno getting along just fine with sephiroth. Okay i am insane but let's not get to far into that. I have enjoyed reading this as much as you have had writing it.

Once again i'm sorry it took me so long

sesshykharl chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I feel bad for Vincent. I have the exact same problem. The only thing is, I'm a female. i would give vincent many extra points for changing a baby's daiper. I hate changing them, and the smell is enough to keel a horse.

Sorry it has taken me so long, but i have been terribly busy.

Going to read chap. 9 now.

Koom chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That couldn't have been more fun to read if I was RUI!

Please say you're doing one about the lil' Sephiroth baby?
cookiekitten chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
a baby Sephiroth? lol!
mikkimikka chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
oh! I loved the end! they get to look after little seph!
phaorah chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
seems like a great story havent read it yet but i will. not sure but didnt tseng and elaina die in advent children?
BeckyLynn chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Yeah I'm pretty sure turks is th plurel form. It's just at one point you said reno was a turks. was that by accident or did you just mean to say that hes one of them? I'm so pickey .Anyway thanks for replying and updating. You actually were the one that inspired me to write my fanfic.
BadassAdorable chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! make a Baby Sephiroth fic!
crazycutie2 chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Woww.. That was... weird? Lol good story, the ending was quite random but the mental pic of sephiroth as a baby is hilarious lol
NarcissisticRiceBall chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Fun as always! One can only imagine a baby Sephiroth...And Reno doesn't remember a thing..ha. Funny if he did...Anyhoo, good job!
everytimeheaven chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
wow, it was great! I loved it, my favorite cuples, very funny, intresting, you are a good writer, I'll be checking your stories often.

p.d:¬°exelente historia!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Epilogue? ...It-it's over? -Sobs- NO! I LOVE THIS STORY. Wait, I only read the chapter name lol. (Just so you know, I review while I'm reading.)

Oh my gosh. I want Baby Reno's "I heart Shinra Inc" shirt.

lol He muted Rude's singing? XD.

A cold? No! -Brings out lots of medicine- I can help :D

LOL! His clothes! XD

Sephiroth? Oh my gosh! -Glomps-

Wow, I leave the strangest reviews :P.

Great fic! I guess it was good to end it so it didn't lose the humor. I hope to see more from you soon :D
Kcc1 chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
Funny keep it up!
BeckyLynn chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
poor reno dressed up like materia!sorry but i'm confussed is Reno a turk or a turks?
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »