Reviews for Yuri Likes Girls
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/25
Just it? I need more!
A-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
OMG FANTASTIC JOB! That's all I can say. Just amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ive read lots of stories like this and ive come to one conclusion yuuri is a pathetic, stupid, in denial wimp i mean why is he so against being with another man i mean he knowms it okay in shin makoku so why is he such a stubborn idiot i just feel si frustrated when i read about i just want to ring his neck and beat him untill he relises that he loves wolfram snd that its being gay, i mean come on is it that hard, that wimp even a toddler could relise it, stupid idiot
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
it wow i love it
XFrenchieX chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'd love to see this contenued. The conversation of bee and bees between Conrad and Yuri would be so funny. And maybe now Yuri would notice at how Conrad looks at Josak when the red head is in a dress.
Weissfreya chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

yeah and when i say more MORE... the story is great. explore more of Yuuri's dilemma and wow... i love Conrad and Yozak (they are my 2nd best couple, Gwendal and Gunter next)

Its cute and i like the way you write...

Please write more... Make Wolf happy
Insomiak chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
" “Greta does not count,” Wolfram said idly, flipping through the various papers on Yuri’s desk. “And neither does your mother.” "

That's so mean! xD Aha, poor Yuuri. This made me giggle!

(heart).
Tronnie chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw what a cute yuuram story! all your stories have the same sort of..elements and views. its really good!
Clara chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
You shouldn't be terrified! It was extremely good and totally cute. I love that Yuuri's in denial.
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
cute!
TheSlashingQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
this was really good i really enjoyed it
Shawn Hunter chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Why are you terrified... u did a great job! I just started watching this series, and you definitely did great with this story... keep it up
TLC chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i love the parring of wolfram and yuki! thanks for writting this story! oregato!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ha, I loved this! XD It's great.
hieinkurama chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I really hope that you add more to this or at least make a sequel