Reviews for That Occasional Irregularity
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Maximum lulz achieved.

You are a god.
Calliope 14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Oh, dear heaven that was funny. I loved how the Death Eaters were making fun of Voldie's little "problem". This could have been really stupid; but you wrote really well and elevated it from "potty humor" to "twistedly funny." Great job!

Calliope
smoo chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
this was hilarious.. you managed to take a topic which could have been very easily made into a Very Bad Fic and thanks to your writing style made it one of the funniest fics i've read. score one for toilet humor! haha. not to mention those fibre jokes- and the nubile teenage distraction.. lovely stuff. :)

though i have to say i didn't care for the use of the name Marty Python- too cliche for my tastes, but the Knockturn Alley encounter more than made up for it. brilliant :)
Taricorim chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Oh, truly an amusing story, and made only funnier by the tone of false seriousness at the beginning. So refreshingly different from your other stories. at least, the one's I have read. But it is wonderful nonetheless. Certainly a most original concept; I do not think that I have ever heard of a story about a Dark Lord's. human troubles. Ironic that a Muggle medicine should help him, when it is his goal to kill Muggles. That was intentional, no?

You have done well in managing to make readers think, and the writing, of course, is brilliant.
kcheyne chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Very interesting. hehe, you've got creativity. Who cares if this story was pretty pointless? It was funny! I've written far more pointless, myself. You have talent. The subject was not at the level of your writing, considering its oddity, but your writing talents are very impressive, as I can tell from your other stories. But I liked this one, it's not your run-of-the-mill Voldie story. I cannot write this sort of thing. My stories are all dark and angsty and with black humour.

Stoolaxx, indeed! Lol!
Alseid chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Oh god, this is *hilarious*...
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I'm gonna die laughing...
Green Monkie chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Now that is one of the most funniest things i have read in a long time!*Starts laughing uncontrollably* the things that wormtail, and voldie say *giggle* A whole new meaning to toilet humour!
Basil Kei chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I love it- I laughed so hard my mom had to come in and ask me if I was alright but one oddity courtesy of your truly- Voldie sounds like an evil version of Ax from Animorphs. I thought it added to the hilarity. Wow, death by poisonous gas... this gives it a whole new angle, doncha think?
hovergirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
LoL! I'm surprised at how well you pulled this off! Bathroom humor usually isn't my thing, but this was simply hilarious! It was an "irregular" subject matter (lol), but you kept ol' Voldie in character. Brilliant, really it was. _
SilverPhoenixWings chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Hehe. That was funny. Its hard to imagine Voldie with problems like that, but you made it believeable. What am I saying? Of course you made it believable. You always make things believable. Please read some of my stories. Why am I begging I'm not /really/ begging. Just, asking nicely. Farewell.
blue patronus chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
ROTFLMAO! That's all I can say.
Lunamew chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
You had e laughing my ass off!
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Oh, dear God. *bursts into laughter* Oh, poor, poor Voldie. *sniffs unconvincingly, then explodes into laughter again* But the Stoolaxx helped, so at least he's back to normal. :)
a porcelain scar chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
that was. awesome, man. LOL.