Reviews for The Fall
Nancy chapter 46 . 10/3
I haven't checked in nearly a month, but I did a while ago and was richly rewarded with this posting! Thanks so much for your pledge to complete this wonderful story. Jarod and Maureen have struggled long and hard to get to the point where they now are. They have each acknowledged that they love each other and they are making dramatic progress. The healing has started. Jarod just finished a very difficult, but very necessary task. That being releasing the ashes of Rachel and their to be child. (I don't remember your ever mentioning before about the child, but if you did, I had definitely forgotten.) Jarod's family - not accepting of Maureen. Hopefully that will get better in time because she is definitely - most definitely - Jarod's future. A great new chapter. Thanks much - keep up the good work. I strongly look forward to the 2 - 4 chapters of this wonderful story. Thanks much for writing and sharing and most especially for definitely deciding to finish it. More before too long.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 46 . 9/23
I love this story and the characters. You have stayed true to what I believe they would have been if these things happened to them. I wish there were books out about the show but your story has filled a void.
Lynnie5267 chapter 46 . 9/19
Loved the chapter missed reading your story thank you for updating!
darkandstormynight1966 chapter 46 . 9/17
OMG - this is so awesome! I just read your story last weekend (and wrote a review) and now you have updated it. I am in heaven. Thanks!
julie250 chapter 46 . 9/17
Great to see this story updated xx
I just finished reading your story after decades of not reading fanfiction in this fandom. And I must say I loved it. I hope you come back and write more but if you can't, this ending here in chapter 45 is a nice way to wrap it up. Thanks for your amazing story - it was touching and very inspirational. I'm honored to have read it.
Nancy chapter 45 . 8/9
I have so enjoyed this story - and I (very hopefully) keep waiting for an update and closure. PLEASE!
Leonie1988 chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
Wow. Such a long story! But i am enjoying it big time!
update? Pretty please?
joe.bell.58118 chapter 45 . 5/16/2013
You have crafted a wonderful story so deep, rich, and a love for these characters thank you so much for writing this. I hope you can one day write the ending to this wonderful story. Thank you once again.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
This has become one of my favorite stories so deep and in depth with such a grap on the characters it's truly amazing. I will hate for this to end because it was one of my favorite shows. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Awesome story I would have loved to see this play out on tv.
Anne chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Dear Starclipper01,

it is so great reading your story. I am a follower since spring 2009. Could you please finish your story, I get quite excited how it all will end. (Hopefully of course a happy ending)!

Success in writing!

Best regards,
AJeff chapter 45 . 9/16/2012
Hey! It's been so long since I've read and reviewed "The Fall". My apologies.

I read the last few chapters I've missed. it's intense and poignant as usual. I especially love this story because I'm one of the very few who was a fan of Rachel. I love reading about her and how much the Russell family loved her. Rachel is a ghost that Maureen has to compete with.

Finally...the long awaited "I love you". But the kiss was "hot"...A kiss so hot you didn't want to come up for air".

Keep on writing!

Twisted chapter 45 . 9/10/2012
Nice chapter. Such a relief you are still updating. Even if at a snail's pace. I always liked this story, It is a relief to know it will one day have an ending.
julie250 chapter 45 . 9/10/2012
HI Yes there are still people reading this great story and to be fair to you, you have always said there would be months between each new chapter. That aside thanks for another great chapter and finally a kiss. I look forward to your next chapter. Juliexx