Reviews for The Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Haven't read yet, going to have to dig into all this goodness. just saying, heck ya it was canceled too early and Miss Parker will forever be my favorite. I still flash back to the show occasionally, and I think about her everyday. Always shooting, always missing on purpose, giving herself an ulcer. Strong and powerful yet weak. Though Cat Grant on Supergirl may eventually run a distant 2nd. Or maybe even Alex Danvers, time will tell.
Brenda992 chapter 46 . 1/1/2016
Awesome !
Brenda293 chapter 46 . 10/14/2015
Wow . Impressive .
Brenda293 chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
What was interesting in the serie with Sydney and Miss Parker , was that father-daughter relationship while Mr Parker acts more as her boss than her father .Even if they do not always agree . And Sydney was often protective of her than Mr Parkergoing so far as telling him in one episode not to send her on mission . While normally everyone is scare by Mr Parker .
Brenda293 chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
Powerful .
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
Incredible chapter . And there's more to come. I'm lucky ! Hahaha .
Brenda293 chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Wow ,don't stop .
Brenda293 chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Love your plans Parker . I totally support .
Brenda293 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Now that is exciting ! At what game is he playing ?
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Oh my goodness . He's so ... I can even find the word .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
A Jarod very drastic , indeed .
Nancy chapter 46 . 10/3/2015
I haven't checked in nearly a month, but I did a while ago and was richly rewarded with this posting! Thanks so much for your pledge to complete this wonderful story. Jarod and Maureen have struggled long and hard to get to the point where they now are. They have each acknowledged that they love each other and they are making dramatic progress. The healing has started. Jarod just finished a very difficult, but very necessary task. That being releasing the ashes of Rachel and their to be child. (I don't remember your ever mentioning before about the child, but if you did, I had definitely forgotten.) Jarod's family - not accepting of Maureen. Hopefully that will get better in time because she is definitely - most definitely - Jarod's future. A great new chapter. Thanks much - keep up the good work. I strongly look forward to the 2 - 4 chapters of this wonderful story. Thanks much for writing and sharing and most especially for definitely deciding to finish it. More before too long.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 46 . 9/23/2015
I love this story and the characters. You have stayed true to what I believe they would have been if these things happened to them. I wish there were books out about the show but your story has filled a void.
Lynnie5267 chapter 46 . 9/19/2015
Loved the chapter missed reading your story thank you for updating!
darkandstormynight1966 chapter 46 . 9/17/2015
OMG - this is so awesome! I just read your story last weekend (and wrote a review) and now you have updated it. I am in heaven. Thanks!