Reviews for The Fall
Nancy chapter 45 . 8/9
I have so enjoyed this story - and I (very hopefully) keep waiting for an update and closure. PLEASE!
Leonie1988 chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
Wow. Such a long story! But i am enjoying it big time!
update? Pretty please?
joe.bell.58118 chapter 45 . 5/16/2013
You have crafted a wonderful story so deep, rich, and a love for these characters thank you so much for writing this. I hope you can one day write the ending to this wonderful story. Thank you once again.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
This has become one of my favorite stories so deep and in depth with such a grap on the characters it's truly amazing. I will hate for this to end because it was one of my favorite shows. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Awesome story I would have loved to see this play out on tv.
Anne chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Dear Starclipper01,

it is so great reading your story. I am a follower since spring 2009. Could you please finish your story, I get quite excited how it all will end. (Hopefully of course a happy ending)!

Success in writing!

Best regards,
Anne
AJeff chapter 45 . 9/16/2012
Hey! It's been so long since I've read and reviewed "The Fall". My apologies.

I read the last few chapters I've missed. it's intense and poignant as usual. I especially love this story because I'm one of the very few who was a fan of Rachel. I love reading about her and how much the Russell family loved her. Rachel is a ghost that Maureen has to compete with.

Finally...the long awaited "I love you". But the kiss was "hot"...A kiss so hot you didn't want to come up for air".

Keep on writing!

Anna
Twisted chapter 45 . 9/10/2012
Nice chapter. Such a relief you are still updating. Even if at a snail's pace. I always liked this story, It is a relief to know it will one day have an ending.
julie250 chapter 45 . 9/10/2012
HI Yes there are still people reading this great story and to be fair to you, you have always said there would be months between each new chapter. That aside thanks for another great chapter and finally a kiss. I look forward to your next chapter. Juliexx
Lynnie5267 chapter 45 . 9/9/2012
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter
Wingedthoughts chapter 44 . 3/18/2012
Love it !

Would you be interested in printing your story as a book ?
twisted chapter 44 . 1/10/2012
I have often bemoaned the fact that this story was never finished. Thank you for updating. A very poignant and heartfelt chapter. I especially loved the conversation between Jarod and consider updating more often. Even if it is only a chapter at a time. Also, consider posting to /missingpieces as well. Welcome back!
Jane Q. Doe chapter 44 . 1/8/2012
I literally squealed out loud when I got the alert you'd posted! What a lovely surprise! Thank you for continuing this story, even with the long hiatus in between chapters. I think of it often, and try and imagine how it's all going to work out.

Loved the visual of the hajji's confusion when he bayoneted Jarod's prosthetic arm. That must've been quite a shock! I'm very glad Faith was able to talk him out of giving up. That would surely have killed Maureen (and rather abruptly ended the story).

It'll be fascinating to see how she and his family react to each other, as well as the injuries Jarod seems to be facing (TBI, etc), not to mention they'll be in a military hospital. Surely at least some of the staff will not be impressed if they recognize Parker (sorry, I still call her that in my mind) as a convicted terrorist. The one thing I don't think she's ever really talked about is her incarceration experiences, and learning to be submissive to the guards. I can picture, for some reason, this hospital being something of a hostile environment to her, and that's not even including the reactions of Jarod's family when they learn she's his 'roommate' and proxy.

I'll wait patiently for the next installment - hope you get a chance to write more soon! :)

Have a great 2012,

Jane
TJ chapter 44 . 1/6/2012
Awesome. I love that you make Jarod tormented. No one could go through what he did at the centre and not be tormented. Cna't wait for more.
Lynnie5267 chapter 44 . 1/5/2012
loved it can't wait for the next.