Reviews for Till Death Do We Part
Skyleah2209 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Holy hell that was good! It made me paint pictures in my mind! I was immediately drawn in! Thanks for a good read
Ama-san chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
heeheeheeheeheehaha! lolz! im Inukage Ama Terasu on fanfic im to lazy to log on though!
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
cool this is a boss story :D

and yer u just have to love that 80s legend of zelda [i wonder if she ever did kiss him]
Wings Of Water- SKYE chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was an AMAZING stry! I like how you made us think Link was dead! I thought he was gonna turn into a ghost or something but luckilly he lived. I like how it was put it into prts and how you mentioned Tetra and stuff. People always forget her! Nice ending. hehe.
fantasymask chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow! This is the longest oneshot I have ever read. I like it a lot. I agree with you that the timeline is uncertain. I don't think Nintendo even knows how the timeline goes! HA!
C0nker chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ok, i have Positive and Negative

Great story. Only one I've seen that has the seemingly stretched out "excuse me princess" (And I've been here for a while... i just decided to make an account a wk ago) and hot the "month later thing "looked real (Omfg)

Dude where the heck did Navi come from! And it was ZELDA's point of view with that dream. Not links... i thought Link went gay (O_o)

But great story!
dream.sequins chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Okay 'greatest reviewer in the world', here's my review.

It was good, reaally good, except for a few mistakes. Zelda/Tetra has the Triforce of WISDOM, not KNOWLEDGE, and where did Navi come from?

Well, anyway, good job, and I think I'll take you up on your offer. I'd like you to read and review my AU Zelda story, For the Sake of Duty. Just search romance or angst and Sheik and Dark Link as the characters. (Oh, and it's not yaoi, because Sheik's a lady person in this)

TheTwilightPrincess ;)
Blu Taiger chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
It's not often that I leave reviews, but since you so graciously offered to review a fic for anyone who reviews yours...

It was a rather good piece, this one. However, it could have done without the "mild language".

There's only two instances that seem a bit wonky.

Number one: in the scene where Zelda is envisioning jumping off the cliff, you say Link's POV when it is, in fact, not Links' POV but Zelda's POV.

Number two: you had Navi pop in at the near end. Navi wasn't in the Wind Waker a-tall (Though I do see how you could have opted not to use that creepy Tinkle guy)

Al the same, it was still quite good, so um... keep it up. or something.
Lachlan chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
well it seems I'm not the only one who saw that cartoon! this is the 1st time I've seen any zelda story feature that catchphrase, mind you zelda was really unprincesslike in those cartoons. and well done, great work.