Reviews for Snake in Lion Skin
Dratias chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Extremely wish you could have continued this, it's so amazing..
pikachucat chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
awesome more please
I heart vamps chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
Please update soon
Halfway To Reality chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
This story is amazing! I would never have thought of something like this in the storyline. I noticed that you haven't updated in a few years. Please take pity on us poor followers and update!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
This is an awesome story I hope you complete it one day
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
the part with the banishment or death in centaur laws just does'nt seem.. well real. i mean think about the first book were they would'nt kill a child of their most hated enemies. they just dont seem barbaric enough to hurt children or perhaps even adults that dont harm them or go into their territory. and it seems that the only thing of any true importance for them is astronomy, the herd and divination, not segregation. i mean Firenze went against his herd and that was only frowned upon, only when he left the herd was he considered a stranger.
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
This story started off being unusual, proceeded to eerily reminiscent, and then continues to impress by being somewhat stupefying (actual word use that sounds like a harry potter spell self congratulatory blurb!).
...So keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Bigger update please
vashthesnake chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Harry/Nagini is now my OTP
Titania Faith chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Her name isn't Angela. It is Angelina.
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
interesting story and I hope that when the time come's you will add more to it.
kariza2013 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
please write more!
tazztazz chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
brilliant story cant wait for more chapters as it seems to get better and better.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Nice work so far, would love to read more