Reviews for Snake in Lion Skin
hope you update this
why did he have trouble seeing without his glasses when his eye-sight was fixed in the first chapter? Overall this is a really good fic tho...
Mindmaze chapter 8 . 5/2
Okay sorry but I have to stop reading, whilst your writing is in and of itself good and decently detailed I find the hypocricy of bits of the plot tocringeworthy to read. One of your main themes seems to be Harry wanting his freedom and to not be pushed around by either the light or dark oder. This I get, it's a good concept and I like the steps you have taken to achieve this. However recently you've regressed. He may be becoming more independent from those to groups but he's trading one group of controllers for another. It seems to me as if your new group of oc's are just as bad. Their behind the scenes manipulations, choosing his clothes, deciding he needs a tattoo, trying to tell him who he likes/doesn't like. Maybe it was a more willing dependence but he capitulated far to easily and let them dictate his opinions for him which is where I find the fic hypocritical. Hell even the shop keeper of that bird thing controlled him. Like Harry said he didn't choose the animal,it left of it's own free will yet Harry was forced to pay. Wasn't the point of this story for harry to grow a back bone?

Sorry I do like your actual writing style, maybe if you post other works I might read them but I've found myself tired of this was, especially since you over favoritism of switch indicates you wish to pair her with harry which on top of her overall cliche personality is a bit to much. That is more a personal preference but I think romance can takeaway from a plot and you seem to be going in that direction and whilst I don't want to say Switch is a self insert rather than just an oc I can't help but think she is.

On a positive note your very good at writing villains often in progressive Harry fics they make Harry seem stronger by lowering the bad guys general competency which is not only ooc but leaves the reader feeling little threat. You however managed to avoid this and had me on the edge of my seat during the confrontation scenes.
Dratias chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Extremely wish you could have continued this, it's so amazing..
pikachucat chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
awesome more please
I heart vamps chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
Please update soon
Halfway To Reality chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
This story is amazing! I would never have thought of something like this in the storyline. I noticed that you haven't updated in a few years. Please take pity on us poor followers and update!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
This is an awesome story I hope you complete it one day
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
awsome!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
the part with the banishment or death in centaur laws just does'nt seem.. well real. i mean think about the first book were they would'nt kill a child of their most hated enemies. they just dont seem barbaric enough to hurt children or perhaps even adults that dont harm them or go into their territory. and it seems that the only thing of any true importance for them is astronomy, the herd and divination, not segregation. i mean Firenze went against his herd and that was only frowned upon, only when he left the herd was he considered a stranger.
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
This story started off being unusual, proceeded to eerily reminiscent, and then continues to impress by being somewhat stupefying (actual word use that sounds like a harry potter spell self congratulatory blurb!).
...So keep it up!
10k
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Bigger update please
vashthesnake chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Harry/Nagini is now my OTP
Titania Faith chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Her name isn't Angela. It is Angelina.
KatzeIason69 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
interesting story and I hope that when the time come's you will add more to it.