Reviews for White Rabbit
Does Aerith grow marijuana in her garden?
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ehehee :) I sympathise with the physics, the work has been drilled into my head so many times sometimes I catch myself wondering about the gravitational forces of things. Then I usually have to go sit down for a little bit..

...
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Haha, of course he isn't jealous. He's just going to go on a murderous rampage. Very funny! Well done :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
mashed potatoes?
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is *hilarious.* I'm sure that I'll be able to keep myself amused at odd moments for days now with Cloud's "I’m scared, I don't want to be electrons—“ freakout and his comparison of Sephiroth's hair to mashed potatoes.
caddyls chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Thanks to this brilliant fic, I'm going to laugh every single time I have mashed pototoes.

And I'm going to randomly bring up the word 'mouth-gasm' in casual conversation.

Thank you for a good laugh!

Awesome fic. :D
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow! I don't normally read about this pairing but a friend of mine suggested this to me. Absolutely beautiful! I can't find the words to describe how funny I thought this was at times. Great Job. _
jenepeuxpaslecroire chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this was very cute :)
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ahh, this was too funny not to review and favorite. Not my favorite pairings, but I never get tired of Soldier antics.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
OMG.

/laughs hysterically/

So... great... /giggle/ Who knew drugs could be so fun. I particularly liked the part with physics... /can't stop laughing/
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Haha, Cloud in a dress again!
lslines chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
As someone who takes great joy in both science and philosophy, can I just say how much I loved Cloud's freak out about electrons and atoms and not really existing?

So much love for this.

(poor Cloud, stuck in a dress once again XD)
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
omg, You've made my day! My friend mystic_fate told me about this story and I swear, I've never laughed so hard! Thank you for posting!
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*-heart-*

Okay, and now, I am cackling insanely.

Oh wow. The image of Sephy walking in on Zack and Cloud with Cloud all gussied up and Zack doing all the make-up is absolutely priceless! And Cloud with his obsession with being pretty and the whole thing about mashed potato hair! Poor Sephy, having his hair reduced to being compared to some squidgy veggies.

So funny!

Hugs,

~Shi-koi~

*-heart-*
Chaos-sama9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
The blonde’s hand snaked over the older man’s shoulder and tugged lightly at the long silver hair. “It’s so pretty,” he whispered, “it’s like, all white and stuff…like mashed potatoes…I love mashed potatoes.”

Best. Line. EVAR. I laughed like crazy.