Reviews for Secrets from the Past
Lilith Jae chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
No, not a cliffy, I've had enough of those today! Ah well, though this story has been unupdated for years, please take a look and perhaps type out a chapter? I really like this story and want to read more! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Lilith Jae chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
My brother is staring at me for laughing like a madman because I fangirled when I read that last part about Kimb-Victoria. I guessed it the moment I read that she had ghost powers, but I thought I was just over thinking it. I usually do, so I'm like, for real?! Then I sang the "I'm right" song or whatever it was Jazz and Maddie sang in the episode Jazz goes to Vlad's and she and Danny fight and they trick Vlad. Oh gods, I'm blubbering, and I can't help it. Love this story, love your works, you're awesome sauce!
TrustyFoxy chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
WHAT! A CLIFFER, how am I not surprised? XD
Miss UN-san chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dream Theme chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I know its been just over 5 years, but... maybe... an update would be nice. I don't find many OC stories that I like, but this is really good! I love Kimberly.. or Victoria. And I just think an update would be awesome... so... :) please?
SmartyMcSmartle chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Will you ever finish this story? Cause it's awesome. PLEASE FINISH, or let someone else finish, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Seriously... awesome.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
VGF:GOD I SWORE I WILL BE AS GOOD AS I CAN BE IF YOU TELL ME THAT THIS STORY ISN'T DISCONTINED! Dx This story hasn't been updated in 5 years and i really wish to see this finshed this was one of the best future DP i have yet to read and i would die (and hopefully become a ghost so i can see danny :3 lol) if it was to be stopped here. I know you may have lot interest but can you at least finsh it then give up on danny! :( But, i wont go and rant (anymore then i already did) so i will end this with my goodbyes and the hopes you will finsh it. So to end this,Ta.

From,
VGF
DNK1412 chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
that was awsome and please write the next chapter soon

the mystery story is graet
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Hay you! yes you! Update this! do it now! Thanks :)
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Who is at the door? or is that the question?

UPDATE PLEASE!
Mary Penelope chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
!

You did NOT just go and do that! Do you realize how hooked I was on this story? I was dying to finish it so I could find out what happened, and then you, inconsiderate, non-updating YOU goes ahead and doesn't finish, doesn't even UPDATE after leaving a CLIFFHANGER? That is NOT nice! So, I'm gonna add this to my Story Alert in hopes that you'll be nice instead of EVIL and I'm gonna await an update. But if you don't update it, and I ever find you, you are DEAD! You hear me? DEAD! D, E, A, D DEAD!

Penelope, over and out!

(P.S. I apologize. My crazy half likes to take over when I get mad, so I end up saying and writing necessary things. All the same, let's aim for an update, hmm?)
LMDragonwing chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! x-x

I'm going to say this yet again: PLEASE UPLOAD SOON!
TheSilverInfinity chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I figured out what the clues about the lemons and National Treasure mean! (I feel so happy for myself). Great story so far, I haven't read it all yet, but I suppose l'll be caught up soon.
foxglove66 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
This is a great story! I love all the suspense and the surprises! I really hope you haven't discontinued this story!

Please UPDATE SOON!
Leo112 chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
gaaaa! you left it there?

up date please! this is a good book!