Reviews for Secrets from the Past
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
Alrighty then... I love this story, your way of writing is so magical that I could imagine everthing in my head. I reall, really can't wait for the next update. i really have a few theories of how Kimberly got her powers, but I'll keep them in my head for now. I eargerly await your update.
Warrior of winds chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Not bad things are coming together. Can't wait to see what happens.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
I bet he was ghostnapped by Vlad!
SummersSixEcho chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
Yay! Another awesome chapter )

I love how you wrote the interaction between both sets of friends. Certainly it must be weird (to say the least) to have people from a different timeline in front of you, not to mention how strange it would be to know that one of them is twice the town hero.

I enjoyed the tiny details like Tucker's password or Danny's complaints about ghost shields because it's little things like those that keep them in character. And I could totally see Sam's reaction to the pregnancy part in the letter, heh. And do I even have to mention how amusing it was to read the different references to your other stories as well as the LotR comment?

The clues were definitely clever and it draws the reader further and further into the mystery. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of questions that haven't been made, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.

Keep up the awesome work )

-Lou
Lil-Yasha chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Woah! Talk about a teaser!

He disappeared on November 12, 2014, he wrote a letter to his parents on January 29, 2014! Two months after he went missing!

Wow, sneaky, sneaky. Can't wait to read the next chappie! I love your stories!

Ja ne
Dauphin chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Great story so far, I love how you overlay the mystery of Danny's dissappereance in plain sight. Ingenious how everything is in plain sight and the answers are just under their noses. Questions...

1. Is Kristen really Victoria?

2. Where is Valerie in all of this? As much as I am a DS fan, Valerie does have her good qualities, such as being a friend of Danny, has experience with working with Phantom and is a ghost hunter; she could be of help when they go to free Danny.

3. Will the group come in contact with the Tucker of the future? Surely it won't be that difficult to convience him to help since its his best friends lives on the line.

Can't wait for the next update!
Spirit chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
JenniferRSong chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Oy, that is disturbing. He kept the same password. In Esperanto. Did you know Wikipedia translates the page you are on there into Esperanto? I'm not kidding! See you in the next chapter.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
*cheers and smiles* that was great! i love this story!

did you ever say what kimberly wears when she's in ghost mode? if you didn't, can you tell me what she does wear? and if you did, can you maybe tell me where the reference to it was? thanks! i'm just a overly obsessive fashion and clothing addict (though i'm not traditional in my tastes *sticks out tongue at the french models*)
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
AWESOME! Clues! I love piecing stuff together! Keep up the awesome work! PLEASE update soon!
Phantom of a Rose chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I LOVE THIS! I can't wait till they find out that kim is victoria. . . at least that's what I think!

Anyway, pleast update soon!
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I wanna know what happens next! I love mystery fics, and you have me so hooked, I WANNA KNOW! :)
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
*is currently mulling things over also she is annoyed at not knowing* Ga! not fair! lol... I know why you hinted at LOTR... hehe... lol any way...the only person I see as taking 15 years to do anything would be Vlad... in character referances anyway... lol any way... CONTINUE OR ELSE!
WWMTgirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
who kidnapped him? do the reader-only-knows thingy and let us see, then have them figure it out. loophole!
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
i really like this story. it's very good. i can't wait until the mystery is solved! update ASAP!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »