Reviews for Secrets from the Past
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
AH! UPDATE!
Radar chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
What happened to Danny? I must know, next chapter! Please!
Warrior of winds chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
hey interestin much potential in this story.
SummersSixEcho chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
New story! Yay! *New-fic dance* Err, anyway...

Nice introduction. You were very thorough with all the descriptions and the narrative flow neatly takes the reader from one aspect of Kimberly's life to another without having to force it.

I'm still kinda ignorant to the whole 'Mary-Sue' thing. I know what it means but I don't know all exact characteristics. From the looks of this and from what I can already assume that will happen, this doesn't seem to be the case.

Yeah, I already have my theories about what's going to happen, but I'm usually wrong, so I won't say a thing, hehe.

Keep up the good work (as always). I can't wait to read the rest (as always).
xXKairiXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
great job! cant wait till chapter 2!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Beautimous. I know exactly what's happening too. I can read in your mind cuz' I'm cool like that. Lol no, I'm just guessing. This is great.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
THIS ROX KEEP IT UP!
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
AND ANOTHER GREAT STORY FROM YOU! GREAT OPENING CHAPTER!

If I had to guess, Kim is Danny's and Sam's baby. They must of given it to Kim's 'parents'. And that's how they know Danny and also why she feels like she knows the white haired boy in her dreams. I can't wait for another chapter!
Jenna Dax chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
First chapter is great, and I think I may have an idea of a connection. I'll just have to see, won't I? Kimberly doesn't remind me of a "Mary-Sue" as you call it. Actually she reminds me of...[looks around] Well, I can't say it just yet. ;-) See you next chapter!
My Eternal Facade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hmm... I'm not normally a fan of stories based on OC's, but your stories are always so good, so I'll keep reading it. It actually looks pretty promising, although I'm curious. I just can't imagine Danny as a business man, unless maybe to get revenge on Vlad. Maybe there's a reason for that? I guess we'll see! I also already have my theories on the plot, like I always do, so I'm looking forwards to seeing where you take this. Update speedily!

Grace
Dracozombie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hey Frodo, look, I'm a big fan of your works, but I'm sorry to say that so far I'm not really enjoying this fic too much. The quality's great and all (just like your other stories XD), but the thing that keeps irritating me is Kimberly. I usually have a deep hatred for fan characters, but I usually give them a chance before I judge them fully. In fact, the only reason why I was so willing to read this was 'cause, as I said before, I'm a fan of your work.

Just like you said at the end, so far I truly feel that Kimberly is just another Mary Sue. Do you have any idea how many fan characters are out there that're just like her? I mean, she deviates from them slightly because she's popular at her school, but the fact that she's not the least bit spoiled, and the fact that she has the EXACT same powers as Danny seemingly without any explanation-though I'm sure it'll be explained later-is what annoys me.

I know you said that you've never done a fan character before, and I know you were really excited to write this fic, but I suggest you take a look at some of the other OCs in this section. I'm sure you'll notice some similarities between them and Kimberly.

And isn't it a coincidence that, aside from some changes, Kimberly has almost the same life as Danny's? Two supportive friends who understand Kimberly's situation, a nanny/maid that supports her as well (just like Jazz), and parents who, while loving, spend too much time with a certain obsession (with Danny's parents, it's ghosts, and with Kimberly's, it's their "too prim and proper" attitude) to notice or understand what Kimberly's going through.

I'm not sure if all of that was planned, but in the near future, the readers and I will probably enjoy an explanation as to why Kimberly's so similar to Danny.

Fan character aside, you're doing a great job and you're an excellent write. Commend yourself! -
manzanita chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Very intriging, I'm looking forward to reading more. Kimberly seems ok so far but to help avoid he seeming Mary-Sueish be careful of lines like "her long raven hair and toned body" and you might want to go easy on desribing her clothes in detail unless it's necessary for the story. I hope you find this helpful.

P.S. Although I don't review very often, I do enjoy reading your stories and look forward to your updates.
Erratta chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Fantastic first chapter! Kimberly doesn't seem Mary-Sueish at all, and the whole chapter was incredibly well written (better than a lot you'll find on the site). I'm intrigued by pretty much everything you've introduced into the plot line (the Fentons' disappearance, the Jordans' connection, the mystery boy, the ghost powers) and can't wait to see how you connect them all.

Keep up the good work, and update soon,

~Esme
Happygoluckygirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This sounds like the beginning of a very cool story...please go on!(I like your OC, by the way, she sounds unique).
iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow. This is a good story. I wonder what will happen? I must read more!lol and i like you're character. She's unique and i like how you describe Job! I love you're stories!

Please Update soon!