Reviews for Secrets from the Past
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
E*big breath*EK! *Tackles you to the dirt* I've been waitin' for this chapter for a long time! I'm so glad you posted it! I'm sorry I haven't been very talkitive anywhere reciently I've just been busy as HECK! Any way I loved this chappie! I only found a few mistakes, but not enough to mention to you. Also I have a BIG FAT guess as to who it is. Either it's Tucker or Jack. I just KNOW it. Or Maddie... or Dash... Paulina? Dang I'll be wondering for a whole other year! oh well. BTW I posted and I hope to be on more after the break (although with Small & Large Group chior, Pops concert, Jazz Band & Chior, Dance Attack (Drill Team) Speach (individual and large group) and Quiz Bowl I'll be lucky if I get to sleep! ;; Any way how have you been?

I hope you have an AWESOME Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
OMG you finally updated! *hugs you*

But then you go and leave it at a cliffy? Bad you! You better update quicker than a year from now!

I know you're busy though, so don't feel too bad. Good luck with all your classes and congrats for the wonderful chapter!
Phantom of a Rose chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
O.O

O.O

O.o

o.O

OMGosh! -sniffle- That. Was. Awesome.

BUT OMGosh! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT THERE! It's either:

A) Mr. or Mrs. Fenton

B) Danny or Sam (Future)

C) Tucker (Future)

OR SOMEONE ELSE!

-Faint-

Really, that was awesome. It wasn't rushed that much, I was too busy reeling from surprise. What does Jazz have to say?

GASP! Maybe that she found their parents? And that it really is Jack? Or Maddie?

Gah, This is so mean! I'm going to be thinking about this FOREVER! But it so better not be a really long time! Sure, schooling is bad, and yours sounds down right horrible, but please, have mercy on us!

-sniffle- I wanna see Tucker's reaction to...well, Tucker! XD

Lol. Well, if you haven't noticed, I love it.
Xela Tokrub chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Damn you for leaving such an awesome cliffhanger! ...And for feeding my already National-Treasure-crazed mind with crack!

Two thumbs up!
The Digital Artist chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Well, it's nice to see this story back up and running after so long, but I'm afraid I have to take points off for taking a crack at Macs, even if Tucker is a computer genius. And OH the cliffhanger, how I hate thee so! I hope I'll see a new chapter sooner than this one came up!
dragonflysky chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Oh...new chapter. Good job and i hope the next update doesn't take as long.
dessyweird51 chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
When I saw that you had updated I didn't believe my eyes for a moment or two. Most stories when the person doesn't update I forget about and don't continue reading, but this one really sticks with me for some reason. I love this story! But please try not to stay away for so long this time. The newer stories on here aren't nearly as good as stories like this.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! (or whatever you celebrate)

love in Christ

des
EverAfterGirl chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
omg! the suspence is goona kill me! IS it tucker or matthew?

*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*
Adran06 chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
To take inspiration from you... "Holy condiments Batman!" (there was no point to this..) apparently I suck at detective work, since I cant really put things together much ahead of time. Certainly not the condiments. However, since they got a random visit at the end that they weren't expecting, I must now suffer and hope you update soon! It's been forever since most of the stories I have on my Alert list actually updated. Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,

Adran
EverAfterGirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
this is so good!

*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*
dessyweird51 chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
This is my way late review to this story... which isn't totally my fault since you haven't updated for almost a year... just thought i'd throw that out there...

love in Christ

des
reviewer chapter 13 . 7/28/2007
Hey, DF. when are you gonna update? It's been almost nine months since you last updated.

(picks up a megaphone)

YOU, DARTH FRODO MUST UPDATE! WE REVIEWERS DON'T HAVE PATIENCE! THIS IS A GREAT STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

(sets megaphone down)

Ahem. as I was saying, in a plain simple set of four words, and I'm sure I speak for all of your reviewers, YOU MUST UPDATE! AND IT'S PROBABLY BEST TO DO IT BEFORE SCHOOL BEGINS AGAIN!

Thank you for listening. Tune in next time to hear me rant about late updates.
Violet712 chapter 13 . 6/14/2007
this is a REALLY GOOD STORY! the best yet please do the next chapter!
egyptianqueen777 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
you seriously need to continue this fic. i mean, it's so awesome! if you ran out of ideas, you can always ask your fellow readers. PM me when you decide to continue!
follow-ur-heart chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
please write more his is a really good story..PLEASE!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »