Reviews for Emotions of the Heart
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Good story, like that BB and Terra were just friends.
Titans Fan chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Dude, like seriously, tears were along out of my face for like hours and hours while I was reading this. My pillow is officially soaked...and salty...and great comical relief from Starfire. Nicely written.
The Golden Revolver chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
great angle but it could have been better, mayber if you add in a lemon
Flightman91 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
This is a wonderful story. Thank u so much for writing it. It is one of the best and definatly the most emotional I've ever read.
BaBy YuNg SaBeR chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE BEAST BOY GO WITH SLADE SLADE THE STUPID HALF FACED GOO GOO HEAD!. (breathes heavily) sorry for that outburst i'm just a serious rae/b.b fan but your story was excellent you are now in my favourites list and right now i am going to read your other stories.
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Great story, I'm such a sucker for the cuteness of happy endings. :)
Lilly69 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
AW I LUV THIS!
Jadedea chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey! I read the 1st chapter and i like it so far! it's a breath of frsh air conisdering most ppl (okay me) write Rob&Star more than BB&Raven. good job so far. i'm off to do hmwk!
gangstergandi chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
keep going! update dam u! im on the edge of my seat here!
TheannaTheWhite chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
*PHEW* No Slade/BB sex scenes. You had me worried there for a sec lol. Lemon or no lemon I'm good either way, just keep up the GOOD work :D
Guardedfox chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Awesome chapter, by the end of it i was on the edge of my seat. hope to get the next chapter soon.
Guardedfox chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Awesome chapter, hope to get the next one soon. Also, I liked the way that you were able to keep beastboy alive after he commited suicide. Keep up the good story.
Raven of Azarath and BB chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
NO! how dare slade do that to beastboy! how dare he make raven suffer the hurt of having bb be taken...Please BB wake up fully and dont let slade take you! please raven teleport to the sick bay and help! let bb know that u saved him before slade tries to take you away! NO! u must make the next chapter u will make me die in suspense because your a good writter!
TheannaTheWhite chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Really good chapter, and slade, THAT EVIL BAS**RD!

Lol, just dont write a rape scene between Slade and Beast Boy *Shivers at the thought*
TheannaTheWhite chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
WO! Great chap, i loved it. I know writing a story is harder than everybody thinks, i've tried it, and didn't have much sucess, I've improved vastly since then, and i'm trying my hand at it again, soon, maybe, i dunno im just lazy