Reviews for Lost In Time
jade4245 chapter 7 . 7/24
This is very interesting, I've always wondered what it would be like if Luke and Leia saw their parents in their younger forms during the OT. Please continue this!
RangerJacksonPotter123 chapter 7 . 2/9
OMG! This is amazing. Plz update again when possible this story is amazing and super cool and awesome. So interesting. I think this is the best redemption story or series I've read by far.
gilo chapter 7 . 1/2
where is the rest? love the story :) Can't wait to see how these past visitors affect the future :)
Mendys chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Here is Leia's REAL and LOVING father:

watch?vLqwr7bbMfTo

Anakin was a sociopath and you've made Padme just as bad and even worse than he is.

This is a HORRIBLE story and false advertisement, because there is absolutely no redemption and only excuses for Anakin and Padme running away and hiding despite the fact that the REAL Padme would have fought tooth and nail against Palpatine even if that little cowardly bitch Anakin tried to convince her otherwise.

As for your treatment of Bail Organa, I really only can call it sour grapes, because he was a much better father to Leia than the Anakin the prequels presented to us could ever be.

And of course you had to completely destroy Obi-Wan's character to fit into this lazy, script-verse movie re-write yet keep everything the same so I don't have to be creative or anything... thing that you have written.

You've made Anakin and Padme look even worse and more selfish and sociopathic than George Lucas did. Now I'm hoping the Death Star hits Tatooine and them before it hits poor Bail.

Here's a question. Where are PRIME!Luke and Leia? What happened to them?

Early Redemption? More like "I watched the movie and Anakin is hot so he's not evil and Padme TOTALLY didn't completely lose her spine and her own free will because ANAKIN himself is her spine and her own free will!"

Disgusting.
Lily1992 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I love this Story it's really great please update soon D
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I'm favouriting this and putting on alert. It's great stuff... Please don't give up...
HEROICA FANTASIA 8 chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Hello, I have found and just read your fic,
It is a superb history, I hope that you did not abondonnée it if not which damage.
and that
you would not delay with poster the continuation and if possible the end.
I hope that all the world will leave yourself there living at the end your history. , I hope that you found the inspiration since 2008 because this history is marvellous is deserved an end.
Thank you for your answer, and for your fiction.
one of the lost chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I really like what you've got so far. I hope you are able to update soon. Please? lol
Panakin chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
That's it! I'm tired of all this waiting I can wait on world peice I can wait to become a Senator but I CANNOT wait when it comes to my FAVORITE star wars stories you need to update you have talent and I'm tired of waiting do it soon or I will gut you like a toydariean dirt fish.

ps Ashoka is one of my favorite charecters so sorry if I scared
DIGIFAN99 chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
If you are not going to continue soon can you at please let a friend on FanFiction to continue the story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
So sweet!

Why hasn't this been updated yet?

It's such a good fic, pity you're taking so long to continue.

Your work is great and I really hope you'll continue it soon.
amiesuzie chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
This story is so great! :) And Anakin and Padme are perfect together. I have always loved stories where Anakin and Padme come back and meet their grown up children. I love it and can't wait for more!

~Amie~
Elizabeth Claire chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
I like it. Please keep writing. Its going on my alert list.

Claire
Guida Magid chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hi QueenNaberrie

Do you remember me? I send a review to "Early Redemption" a few days before.

Yesterday, I was reading "lost in time" for the 10th time when I decided to send you a review!

So, your last update... a year before...

Are you going to continue this wonderful story?

May the Force be with you!
Padme1958 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Uh oH, a time travel device! just what Ani and Padme need - something else to threaten thier happy lives together. but i know that they will get out of this one too. can't wait to see what happens here.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »