Reviews for Father, Mother, Daughter

Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is most definitely one of my all time favorite stories. It's perfect. I especially love Luke and Rory's relationship, it's so well-written and sweet. I always love a good Luke/Rory Father/Daughter fic like this where Luke's taking care of Rory. I just love the entire thing, the whole concept is brilliant. What I like about the Rory scenes is that she's with Marty instead of Logan or Dean or Tristan or (as much as I love him) Jess. Marty's always been one of my favorites because he never tried to push Rory to do something she didn't want to. It was so cute to see Luke telling Rory a bedtime story about himself and Lorelai. I loved the fact that once she came back, she noticed that she missed out on so much of her daughters life and that it changed a great deal while she was gone. It was nice to see Rory standing up to Christopher, too. I always love Chris-bashing. And the fact that Rory had 'changed' her last name to Danes was just so cute and fluffy and sweet. Awesome Job. This was one of your best fics yet. The ending was great, I loved that you left it open-ended, but finished it without and major cliffhangers. Again, I absolutely loved it. Write More Stories Soon and Update Your Older Ones!
Lena Kim chapter 15 . 6/7/2007
WOW!
Can'tThinkOfAnythingElse chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
I love fanfic's with Rory/Luke father daughter moments and Javajunkie goodness!

MidnightSky198
JavaJunkieMyMy chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
i love this story its oficially my favorite your a great qriter i've read a couple of you stories they are all amazing
CharmedGurlie chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
perfect ending! i loved it so much! great story
CripticWolf chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Sucks thats its over but this was a great place to end it! I adored this story since the beggining great job :)
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Very cute chapter! Loved it! Although, I wish we could find out if little baby Danes is a boy or girl. But, I still loved the ending. And, I also loved this fic!

*Brooke*