Reviews for Beautiful Dark Star Falling From Nowhere
BipolarDragon chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Not updated in 5 years...
Ya, this is a (slightly) scolding review. This is becoming a habit of mine on your stories, but never mind. Update when and if you can, you have other stuff to do.
Mainly though, I want to tell you I like this story, this OC, and everything around it. Good stuff.
FreeRainbowsWithLove chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeee update! Your stories are always so descriptive and emotion filled; they always
cbears976 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
I really like the story and am very curious as to what will happen. I hope you update it soon
Deanne Ravenwing chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
This fanfic is amazing! I can't wait to read more of it, so please, please PLEASE update!
:D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Tbh this is getting a bit boring so far its just been her crying and arguing and it is getting annoying now
redtippedquill chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
I hope your keeping this up cause I really love this story!
Marmarloves1D chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Freaking love this story. She better win this fight, I know she's worthy of the heart! You haven't updated in a little over 3 years, it seems, so you should, y'know... update? ;)
Kayla M. Nelson chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
One of the best stories I've read. It's funny, dramatic, realistic, and captivating. Keep writing! :)
Within the Stars chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
I really hope the next chapter will be up soon. This story is one of-if not my number 1-my favorite stories. Leila's such an intriguing and 3D character and way you portray her is incredible. This story is fantastic and your writing is amazing, not just in this story but all of them. The plot is well thought out and keeps everyone-including myself-in suspense and you always know just how much to build an event up before it actually happens. This was meant to be a review for Chapter 19 as perhaps a little encouragement, but it turns out I'd already reviewed the chapter before so I'm posting it on this one. This is like my second or third time re-reading the entire story.
firedarkeyes chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
This is the fourth story of yours I've read and they are all wonderful! Please update them as soon as possible :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
I was starting to give up! But now it's been three years since you've updated. This story is really good that i still remember it after all this time! You're the reason I switched from Quizilla to . Please update )
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
super good and i can't wait for more!
WolfDarkfur chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely brilliant, please continue. This is the 2nd fic i've read of yours, and they're both amazing. Love the pairing, and how she's getting over her mums death. Characters are written really well.
Evanescencefan97 chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Please please please update this story! This is one of the stories that made me love Charlie Weasley and he's amazing in this story. I hope you get over your writers block and update soon.

- Rachel
Regin chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!