Reviews for Dimensional Rip
Shiro Inutoko chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Um, isn't Scotty the engineer for the Original Series? I thought it was Geordi in TNG.
Kingdark chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
A bit dark and short but meh I don't really care. Aside from the theme I enjoyed reading it.

Good work
Kingdark chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
I still read this. or rather this is my first time reading it. I never thought you would be able to pull of a xover like this though. Yu yu hakusho and star trek are very difficult to mix after all.

Still, how you go from 23 to 2007 I'm not entirely sure. Hell, I'm sure that the three Demons don't even know they changed not only in time but in dimension as well. or reality or whatever you want to call it.
Nebelkind chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
Stargate or something like that?

Do you still update?

Elemental-Zer0 chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
I'm sensing a stargate addition here?

good so far, keep iy up!
loretta537 chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
this is a good story, i hope to read more soon
kyona kopper chapter 12 . 9/25/2008
Worf, come back! The wife and kid aren't there yet, go with hiei and the others!

And of course the hive ships...do we like or not like the hive?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
I can not wait tell you type more.
XinnLajgin chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
What the hell where's the update?
Wolf of the snows chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
YOU ARE EVIL!
XinnLajgin chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Please tell me that they are gonna rip Q a new one because really he needs a lesson.
Wolf of the snows chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Update soon I want to see what the Borg do to Yusuke.
Itzika chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! This is awesome! A few small errors in puncuation here and there... awesome story! Eeks! What'll happen to Yuusuke? Please update soon!
MikaylaMae chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Well, that's not good, now is it? I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying this quite a bit! I look forward to more!