Reviews for Golden Shield, Twilight Sword
gleamfang chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Hey man thanks for writing such a detailed story and adding a whole big world into it with the inclusion of Kitsunes and the elements that came with every tail etc.

With this sequel you added a whole extra layer of mystery and lore that honestly I am dying to find out and I really wish that you would have covered what the hell happened back there and how come Naruto can still fight and yet have his appearance of being painfully scarred both physically and emotionally.

You left many questions unanswered but did so in a way that makes ye reader really really want to find out the answers and while I know it's a long shot to finish the story, is it possible for you to close the loop for us at least and explain just what the heck happened?

Cheers
Keep Writing (please)
maxlax chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Cmon dude... Update... Its been 5yrs I guess!.. I started reading kyuubis gou last week! And hav bcum a huge fan!. :)... Pls update...
Mirado Blackfield chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
actually, gold is oro's most common translation.
unikwon chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
please update
Tobyisagoodgirl chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Love the story and hope you manage to update soon!
Corruptchaos chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
An awesome sequel so far. What I wonder is why you haven't updated in so long.
animeman12 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Hey man listen you said that you'd make another chapter and that was about 3 years ago so please continue because your stories (kyuubis gou, golden shield, twilight sword) are both in my favorite list. and you are one of my favorite authors so please keep writing. other than that it was a good chapter just try to explain what the deal is with the different colored tailed Narutos was for okay. Oh yeah can you tell me what the heck angst is? cuz I don't know.
animeman12 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
hey that was an awesome chapter. now how about you WRITE ANOTHER ONE! I MEAN SERIOUSLY THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY IF NOT FOR THE FACT THAT THERE ARE ONLY 8 CHAPTERS! JUST WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND KEEP WRITING GOT IT!
YoungBloodSage chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Hey man this is a good fanfiction but u didn't update in a long time... so plz update
YoungBloodSage chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
GaruAlpha chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Well, I'm caught up now, so I hope you do dcide to continue this at some point, it is really good.
leobelkin chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
a very great first chapter... cant wait to start with the rest!
Z LOT847 chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
this is some awesome sit right here! instant favorite! adn im ending all of my sentences wiht exclamation points! ...again!
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
its great! god i hate tony the tiger...