Reviews for Taking Control
daisyscrapper chapter 28 . 1/19
Wow, what an amazing journey and gift you have given readers. Amazing story. Thank you.
Cwhit930 chapter 14 . 1/12
Half way and loving the story. Thank you for the hard work and sharing it
Mitchell J. Swanson chapter 1 . 1/2
What kind of panther is Harry? A panther could be a number of big cats. Panther itself is not an animal. What makes a panther is a big cat that happens to be black.
HeyRae chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I was enjoying this until you started making Ron be a total asshole. Obviously, you only know movie Ron (who was stupid) and not book Ron (who, for all his faults, was an extremely loyal friend and NOT stupid).
Niknakkitkat chapter 28 . 12/29/2017
oh shit this is so good and ill never get to read the final battle it would have been amazing
DipstickMadden chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
YOU COME BACK AND FINISH THIS DAMMIT! I NEED TO READ THIS! ITS BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL BOOKS!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
Discovered your story - it is truly captivating.
HoldingOn chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
Great story, love your Gred and Forge so much, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
The Final Faux chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
Awww... Voldemort DOES care! Glad to know he appreciates the holidays as well, so much so to send Harry a present.
The Final Faux chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
So Harry's actually a metamorphmagus? Kay. I suppose that makes sense. (No, it doesn't.)
sideeyin u chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
are you aware this is longer than the first 4 books of harry potter combined and also longer than any individual harry potter book
Guest chapter 28 . 11/3/2017
You can't leave is hanging right there! What happens?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
“Ron paused for a moment before responding. "A couple reasons. I didn't stop to think about how it would affect you. And I'm sorry for that. And also, I had little to nothing to do with our win. Without Ginny, we would've lost anyway. It's my fault we were in that position. If Ginny was in at chaser, we would have been in much better shape."
Harry nodded. He felt that was an accurate representation of the situation. "So this brings us back to the present. You apologized thinking everything would be back to normal by tonight. You never really gave a thought to how kicking me off the team would affect me. And I can't just forgive and forget that. But I am sick of arguing with you. And I'm sick of the strain it's putting on all our friends. They've been forced to pick sides and deal with the tension between us all term, and I hate having to see that."
Harry paused a moment. "A friendship has to work both ways, and there has to be trust there. And frankly, I don't see how I can trust you right now." Harry trailed off here. He had lost all his steam, and had nothing left to say.
There was a long period of uncomfortable silence as each boy contemplated everything that was said and the ramifications thereof. After a couple long minutes, Ron took a deep breath and looked at Harry. "So what does that mean? Where does that leave us?"

At that moment...

Ron realized...

That he really fucked up.
Nivi chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Very nice hopping you post more
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
I thought I should let you know it's Parvati, not ParvaRti.
2,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »