Reviews for Taking Control
mariita1mari chapter 28 . 11/19
Holy fuck that was great. Excuse my language if it bothers you but this was just freaking amazing and I loved it. I feel like an excited child who just wants to jump around and clap whenever they see something exciting and cool. I'm pretty sure I look like a freaking lunatic from the grin in my face. Your writing is incredible and I have to give it to you your imagination is brilliant. I'm about to read the second part to this and I just hope it's finished cause waiting would be cruel but definitely worth it. I'll probably read this again after some time passes cause its definitely a story in can go back to.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 12 . 10/16
Not that Malfoy didn't deserve it, but wasn't this a little like James and Sirius flipping Snape upside down and stripping his shorts? Harry was shocked and considered it bullying on the scale of the stuff Dudley and his gang would do to Him.
Markus Ramikin chapter 28 . 10/11
Overall, this was rather good. A quick look tells me there's a sequel but unfinished - I hope your'e still writing.
Markus Ramikin chapter 10 . 10/10
Here's some writing food for thought for you:

"Who me?" she retorted CHEEKILY.

"Mmhmm," he replied THROATILY.

"So what were you thinking about when I came over?" she asked him SERIOUSLY

"You," he responded SIMPLY.

Bit of an adverb overload there; and that's just an example. They are often redundant. Also, sometimes they unnecessarily tell the reader what to think. I think my least favourite example was when Ginny said something "wisely". If what Ginny said really was wise, let the readers judge that. If you're not confident that readers will find her words as wise as you do, shoving the word in there won't help. (A more legitimate thing to do is to have a character, like Harry, express that opinion, at least in his thoughts).
Markus Ramikin chapter 8 . 10/10
"I could care less" - ugh.
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 10/9
"Special distinction goes to the student for this exam for scoring over 100 percent."

Did some formatting get lost?
skelletor chapter 28 . 10/8
This is a friging awesome story really glad you wrote it can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold ...
but really awesome story and great grammer and yes i know mine sucks :P

keep up the phenomenal job :D
nayin17 chapter 17 . 9/27
They are FINALLY together
nayin17 chapter 16 . 9/27
Glad Harry was able to give Snape what he deserves
nayin17 chapter 15 . 9/27
A perfect night except for the last part
nayin17 chapter 13 . 9/27
Love Ginny's animagus form
nayin17 chapter 12 . 9/27
Never liked the bookworm but in this story,I'm HATING her
Tregonsee chapter 3 . 9/15
silently castrated himself - come on! wouldn't Ginny be very disappointed not to mention how would he do that in such a public place. The word is CASTIGATED!
bloodsword007 chapter 4 . 8/27
So far this story has been good enough to be in my top ten let's see what happens next
Bahey chapter 24 . 8/19