Reviews for Taking Control
Good story but painfully slow. I'm losing interest in the characters. Much of the first 17 chapters could be summarized in a few sentences. Still , thanks for your efforts.
RubinCompServ chapter 1 . 4/25
Despite labeling this as a "Complete" story, it is anything but. It stops on a cliffhanger and the "sequel" is not complete. Do NOT read this story if you want to actually reach the ending!
LAB1 chapter 28 . 4/1
What a great story! Loved your Ginny! Much better than canon Ginny. That relationship never made any sense!
Ricee chapter 1 . 3/27
fam, swap general in the tags with romance. hate authors who can't tag their shit properly
Amazing
I'm done here. It's bad enough that you're pairing Harry with his mother's clone, but now Hermione and MoRon?. I believe there are multiple universes and I'm telling you right now in none of them is the smartest girl in school together with the dumbest fucking jock on the team!
Doesn't seem to me that Harry's taking control.
Nightwing2013 chapter 1 . 2/12
Reading this again after realizing I hadn’t favored it yet. It’s so good!
Ykids6 chapter 28 . 1/29
Of all the places for the story to stop. This story is amazing, easily one of the best I've read and for it to end there...
Sigh
Well, my congrats to the author for a fabulous story, and my dearest hopes to be able to hear the end.
Chiku11 chapter 28 . 1/14
That bafoon 'one eye triangle' down in the review section has some series brain damage, that funny creature says 'I aM NoT a hErMoNiE fEeT lIcKeR' but crys in 3 different comments about how unfair it is for her charector, and started abusing harry(ignoring all the difficuties he faced) just like a moron that piece of shit 'one eye triangle' is. And if that moron ever calls itself a potterhead after all the abuse it did against harry, I will find that moron's address and throw that shit from a clif, and ask that shit to go lick those movie directors ass who gave all the good lines of other charectors in HP books to movie hermione and stop crying in review sections of fantastic fanfics! Finally F CK U 'one eye triangle' and Author thank you for this amazing fanfic and hope you have completed this.
Chiku11 chapter 1 . 1/14
Best Harry Potter story I have ever read, I wish you have Finished it.
One Eye Triangle chapter 28 . 1/13
Okay I am not a hermione fan but you have seriously ruined her character it’s like you had amplified every thing bad about her as her only trait to make harry as a righteous bastard but damn it’s like 1st year,2nd year heck even third year hermione is dead seriously and this asshole(potter) doesn’t even try to understand her and port keys are required to issued by ministry same way trains and buses are government services it has something to do with wards between countries so and obliviously I skipped to last chapter as I can’t take anymore of this bullshit this harry has a déux ex machina then cannon harry when he was in libido with dumbledore and that’s speaks for itself how ridiculous it was
One Eye Triangle chapter 3 . 1/13
Ohhhh…..so sirus comes in his dreams that makes sense in some way but he is learning to duel me apharation in his dream is ridiculous one it’s dream you can do anything you want and two if he has control over his dreams then this asshole shouldn’t have fallen for voldies trap and three this asshole never lears does he? Still going on without any caution on his gut feeling and four aren’t unforgivable illegal spell then what kind of fukery is this book to understand and cast them lying around in book store where first years purchase books?! And people wonder why Britain is dark lords breeding ground!
One Eye Triangle chapter 2 . 1/13
He uses wand again and don’t the order members are around his house so how come no one see’s ghost of sirus and not even report to dumbledore guess they really do suck considering dementors incident in 5th year
One Eye Triangle chapter 1 . 1/13
Lol just a moment you aid they track wand signature and whatnot next moment you start a duel with ghost using wand atleast change location he is doing all this at home and Dursley don’t mind?!
3,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »