Reviews for Taking Control
I loved the fan fic
Lestat77071989 chapter 28 . 4/13
Would love to see more of the story. It is very good. Though I laughed my ass off at actroz's ultra instinct comment. Sorry if I got username wrong A.
Joshbbeer chapter 21 . 4/12
Once again to focused on week stunning spells he should use more lethal
Joshbbeer chapter 18 . 4/12
Would be better if Harry went for a more lethal spell instead of being typical golden boy harry
Joshbbeer chapter 12 . 4/12
Wasting to much time in a single topic 2 chapters about this crap
Kariel13 chapter 25 . 4/9
This is one of my favorite stories on here. There are a few flaws, but the story itself and the actually writing style is on point. This is the type of author I’d pay to read more from.
Devilking1994 chapter 24 . 4/8
I'm not gonna be surprised if Hermione ruins her friendship with Harry and her relationship with Ron

She's only going to show that she has no respect for Harrys privacy and clearly is alright with not showing up to dates with Ron sure they might be great planned dates but they are still dates even if they were well planned and romantic I doubt that would change how she is acting
Devilking1994 chapter 18 . 4/7
What? Why does Remus think that Ginny is the bird animagus? She has been with Remus and Harry during Remus time of the month he knows she’s a lioness
Devilking1994 chapter 9 . 4/5
Wish Minerva had gone into more detail about the fight and how their saviour saved them her explanation felt rather empty
alondrizdiaz chapter 28 . 3/8
I love it
RipBudAce chapter 28 . 3/5
I finished this story and was looking forward to the continuation, but unfortunately nothing's been posted on it since 2011. :-(
actoz chapter 23 . 2/9
harrys new power, ultra instinct
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 1 . 2/7
Jeez mate it's their story to choose to continue you can calm down dude under my review
I hope every bone in your arms were shattered. Or you had some other traumatic horrible thing happen to you. That’s the only excuse. Other wise you are just being yet another shitstain writer who doesn’t finish what they start.
Bloody coward. Hypocrite. And last but definitely not least, Harry is a moron.
3,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »