Reviews for Taking Control
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 7 . 23h
Ron has no Manners.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 6 . 9/18
Lol Voldemort is not his name is also a made up was born Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr.
Wow, I am loving this story. The action is great and so is your characterization of Harry.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 3 . 9/16
I thought it was funny Harry only had less than 52 k in his all the Potters were Multi Billionairs.
Great good
nicole.howe.737 chapter 28 . 9/2
I'm so glad that there's a sequel to this story as I'm not coping with the cliffhanger already, and I've only just finished ready it! I'm loving this storyline and can't wait to start the sequel.
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination :)
Hello. I know this story has been around for a while and I usually wouldn’t even bother to write up a correction but this one unusually got my attention. Lol. In the 3rd chapter when Harry in disguise comes across Remus and Tonks and he is berating himself, you use the word castrated when I’m fairly sure you meant castigated! Like overall this is not a big deal because I know what was meant. The thought of Harry castrating himself even metaphorically speaking is WAY harsh and was jarring enough that as a guy I felt the need to speak up. Lol.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 20 . 9/1
Clever Remus! I'm glad he knows
nicole.howe.737 chapter 12 . 8/30
Love it. I can't wait for the rest of the pranks ;)
nicole.howe.737 chapter 10 . 8/30
Hmmmm I hope you make Ron grovel! A lot
nicole.howe.737 chapter 7 . 8/29
I think that it's time for Ron to grow up! I would like to see him fail a class as this might force him to step back and look at his life but I'm afraid that he'd just blame it on everyone else :(
nicole.howe.737 chapter 6 . 8/29
I read your comment about short chapters and I have to say that the length of your chapters is only one of the reasons why I'm loving this story. I started reading it 3 days ago and I'm really happy to note that I have so much more to read :) You've thought out where and how you want the characters to react and you've been very consistent so far. With your descriptions I can actually see the places in my mind and I can see the character interactions. I'm so glad that you've already completed this story because I know that I'd be getting impatient if I had to wait for each chapter to be posted
Thanks for sharing you time and imagination :)
DAVEC chapter 28 . 8/18
Brilliant, any more?
DaveC chapter 24 . 8/18
Much easier to tell Hermione to mind her own business than explain to her that she has any right to Harry’s knowledge or letters. Then she should be banned as a friend.
DaveC chapter 19 . 8/17
Ron what a guy, i’m Not sure he should be a friend, I would walk away from and not have anymore to do with him . The sister thing is a bit too much,well everything about him is off from eating to homework to bias. Glad his not in my company.
3,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »