Reviews for Taking Control
Lab12 chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Huh? Whats this? Cliffie? Aaaaaaah!
Lovely story though! I enjoyed reading it a lot! Thank you so much for sharing! Well, I will go and look for a sequel now. Tztztz
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Are Ron and Hermione together in this story?
The Founder chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
nice
Whoniverse Traveler chapter 28 . 11/22/2012
I think that some congratulations are in order.

First and foremost, you are, one of the most wonderfully accomplished writers I have seen in a while, and that includes FanFiction, Fictionpress, and Wattpad. To say that this story, and its sequel are just "good stories" would be a deeply appalling understatement. Of all the FanFiction stories that I've read yours are only the third and fourth to have moved me emotionally on a level that could at all be considered deep. This is a truly wonderful story. Please continue writing the sequel.

Signing off,

Whoniverse Traveler
Butterfly1993 chapter 28 . 11/13/2012
Awesome story well written i couldnt stop reading once i started xD wish it didnt end that way but what can i do lmao XDDD well onto the next i go :3
Netsrik10 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
NO! That can't be it! You can't leave the story there, you're killing me man
Minalumos chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
Ok i must say, that this story is so freaking awesome. I just love it and the GIANT cliffhanger you left with this ending is simply demanding to be broken. :) keep up the great writing.
breemjo chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Lol never mind on the sequel part, I found it. Even though it wasn't that hard to find.
breemjo chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
Wow, amazing. I know your last update was years ago, so I'm a little late but still in all wow. If you could update, or put a sequel that would be awesome, but if not this story is still going under my favorites. For fantastic writing.
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this is such a great chapter yes it is i like it that harry can do wandless magic i really do i was wondering is sirus really back frome the dead did harry brought sirus back frome the dead somehow or is it all in harry mind that sirus is alive i wonder what will hermonie ron the weasley faimly minerva remus dumbldore and the order of the phoenix will say when they see harry doing wandless magic and that sirus black is alive and well and not no ghost i give u 20 thumbs up for a good job well done
LilyRaye chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. It is wonderfully written and a delight to read. Instead of Cliche-Super-Harry, you have a believably powerful Harry who is working to improve his skills instead of simply having them gifted to him. The Ginny you write is one of, if not THE best I've ever read. You've picked up on the character flaws in Ron and Hermione and created situations that are realistic without demonizing them as many authors do. Well done and I look forward to reading more of your work.
dragonlordrb chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
EE SO BEE! If I hadn't been enjoying this story up till now, I'd be ripping your arms off and beating you to death with them. As it is, you have 1 chapter to prove to me that this was a very important part of this story before I drop it and you like a hot potato.
anf600 chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
Amazing story - love it - will now go look for a sequel... :)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
Very good story Keep up the good work I cant wait to see if you have a sequel done
TheSnitchOfLiars chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
Please refer to Harry as Harry when someone is not talking to him as it makes it less confusing and seem more professional. Thanks. Great story by the way.
2,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »