Reviews for Taking Control
dnd4ever chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
great story looking forward to more
Vetus Animus chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Amazing, simply amazing. Although you seem to, in some ways, be building a God complex for Harry you do it rather well and still limit him. You're a freakin genius. This whole story is for lack of a better adjective, amazing. Hope you update soon.
dolphingirl79 chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
Wow that was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next.

cheers!
BferBear chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Loving the story so far and am looking forward to reading further.
Ramos chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
A brilliant chapter, with excellent character sketches - Ron can be such an ass, and Hermione's so very convinced that she's right that nothing can convince her otherwise. And I love the subtle changes between Harry and Ginny, which is slowly morphing into romance rather than the usual "Oh, I just woke up and realized I love Ginny" nonsense.
Darth Hilarious chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Another brilliant chapter, I have nothing else to say other than that I like it... a lot. Thanks for the quick update.
DesiDude chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
I love this story. It's really very intersting and I can't wait till the next update. I for one like your long chapters. Update soon!

-DD
TLDriver66 chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
I swear. If Ron was any more thick, his head would be made of cement.
SafirePhoenix chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
gr... update soon so we can see ron get what's coming to him. and dumbledore is starting to piss me off. he saw the mysterious savior as a tool, and now he's got his eyes on harry!
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
great chapter! update soon!
ZergMaster chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
do keep writing hmm?
Athania chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
This is such a fabulous story. I love it. I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter. I've been reading this story nonstop for a few hours now...it's 4:18 AM...did NOT notice that...
wheres the broom chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
what happened to the firebolt that wasn't really clear
azntgr01 chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Great as usual. :) I really enjoyed this chapter.
jbfritz chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »