Reviews for Taking Control
jbfritz chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 8/11/2006

EbonyBlack1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
more please
Maki chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
hi!

i only wanted to say that i love this fic, really.

i just can't stand those fics where harry is this stupid kid that can't do a single thing by hinself. also i'm not really fond of hermione's character she tries to boss everybody.

anyway you are doing a great job and i wanted to say that i really apreciate what you have done so far, besides harry and ginny rules! keep the good work
1harryginnyfan chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it. Harry does have a problem with the animagus abilities that McGonagall sees in him. Is it possible to take the animagus potion twice without harm? I'm glad that things got "resolved" between Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Even if they are on rocky ground, that's still better than nothing, isn't it? Harry needs to have a talk with Hermione, though, like he did with Ron, and maybe Ginny should be told about Sirius, or taught how to apperate. Or maybe Sirius could go visit her dreams to show her. Could all three of them be in the same dream? That would be interesting. Thanks for updating so fast. Again, loved the chapter. Keep it up!
morriganscrow chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
OMG! The see-through robes were priceless!

Wonderful story, complex, character driven, well written, well paced, interesting. I look forward to every post from you. More please?
vrewc chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
great chapter, i hope you update soon
AnnF chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
MomochiNaruto chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
I like where you are going with this story. Had I been in Harry's shoes in his first year, Ron would not have been my ideal choice of friends. I also would not have limited myself to Gryffindor friends. That would have lessened the fallout in his Second year, having people in other Houses that trusted him, as well as Fourth and Fifth year. Ron's self-control is weak, and when he snaps he loses all perspective. In "Harry Potter and The Summer of Change" (a HPTonks story), Horace the Unspeakable commander accuses Harry of having tunnel vision when he's angry. This goes triple for Ron, because the impression I get from hsi character is that he literally can't see straight when he sees red.
Rainbucket chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Your chapters are huge and by looking at the date this story was first posted, I can tell you update a lot. That's amazing. Most stories with chapters this length take a month to update, if not longer.

Also, your writing is excellent. I keep getting sucked into the story and losing track of time. I started reading about 3 hours ago and honeslty, it feels like it's been less than one. The same thing happened last night when I read the first half of your story. I do get absorbed in what I'm reading, but not to this extent unless I absolutely love what I'm reading.

In short, please keep writing and updating like you have been. I don't have any suggestions on how to improve your story. Just keep doing what you've been doing.
The Boogieman chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
this is fantastic! loved the dancing lessons! Rons comeupance was perfect! cant wait for Hermiones! Does dumblesore ever get a clue? he could be such a great resource to Harry. UPDATE SOON!
David M. Potter chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
That chapter was inspiring. AND THE PRANK WAS BLOODY BRILLANT! Thank you! Thank You, thank you... Bravo! I can't wait for mor Malfoy pranks and I do hope they discuss the I love you Harry and kiss for heavens sake.
carolquin chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
awesome! brilliant! hysterical! wonderful! i don't even know what to say. this story gets better and better and better. i was so tempted to go to your yahoo group but i decided i wanted to read the chapters in full when you posted them and not bits and pieces and i'm so glad i stuck with that decision. when can we expect the next chapter?

umm, can hermione get bitch slapped? cause she really needs to be bitch slapped!
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
hay it was another great chapter I am making a summption that Harry/Ginny will become official at the Ball I like the development of Nevile very few stories make him become so confident at a nice slow pace
2,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »