Reviews for Taking Control
Ginny05 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
best chapter ever
korrd chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Great fic. I love the HG stuff in here. I also like the Ron-bashing. I kinda like Hermione so in my opinion once Hermione gets the idea Harry doesn't need help she should be ok. Ron however in my opinion is just a Gryffindor version of Malfoy. Update soon.
jbfritz chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
David M. Potter chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
WOW! WOW, what a chapter. I have missed this fic. This is one of the better fics out there. I love how Harry has behaved at the party. I can't wait for the speculation of feet size continues. Also I look forward to Harry and Ginny finally waking up to there mutual love for each other. Ithink Harry needs to tell Gin that that was the first time he had ever been told he was loved maybe next chapter. May the writing bug bless you with much and speedy words...
hpf2114 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Way to leave Ron hanging for another week, you should have left hermione with him on a lower branch. She could use a bit of wake up call too. Again great chapter. Your Harry and Ginny slow build is an excellent bit of writing, as I have come to expect from you. I think in my own mind that you should have had Harry us his wandless magic to enlarge his shoes when they were not looking, But that's just my opinon. Looking forward to more. Again great job.
Ophiuchus chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
We laughed all though the beginning of your chapter and enjoyed it very much, but it sure turned intense at the end! We await the next chapter to see the reactions to the "apology discussion".
PhiloWorm chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Ouch, yes you heard me OUCH. I 'almost' feel sorry for ickle Ronnykins right now... 'almost.' I do wonder where this 'talk' will go in the next chapter, and I look forward to read the next genious ideas you come up with, I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's nice to read a HP fic that's actually believable for a change. The other authors who writes fics like that takes forever to update.
hoser41 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Great chapter as usual but it feels like it could of gone on for a little longer. It feels to me like you ended it in the middle of a paragraph. Just my opinion though.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
God, i love your story. This chapter was awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter, i hope its pout really soon. I don't think i could wait that long! Cheers
Caddy94 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Evil. Ending with a cliffhanger. Cant wait for the next chapter.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Kudos to Harry reading Ron the Riot Act! He deserved that.
hpfan35 chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Brilliant chapter. Ah house elves. That needs to be fixed. Maybe Harry can arrange a meeting with the elves & Hermione where the elves set her straight. That could be fun :)

For someone who is no longer on the team, Harry definitely made sure all was well. From food to pep talks. Hm and where is their captain? Oh yeah, Harry should have been their captain. Ron really needs to open his eyes or he will have a team that ditches him. Better yet, McGonagall needs to rip him a new one. He has not proven to be of captain material thus far and his idiocy is getting in the way.

Loved the conversation between Harry & Neville. Here are two guys who have been taken for granted. I can see Harry relating to Neville more and more for many reasons.

I liked how Harry began dissecting his feelings for Ginny. Thay a few good flirting sessions. Maybe now is a good time for both to be more forthcoming on their feelings, test the waters of the next level. It's good to see Harry holding his own with a gaggle of girls. Poor guy ... make-up, clothes, gossip, shoe sizes (LOL) but he held his own. Hm must be his ever growing confidence.

My favorite part was Ron & Harry's confrontation. Can you say 'Go Harry!'? So many times I had wished Harry would take a stance against Ron due to their 'disagreements.' And personally, Hermione should have been part of the apologizing as well. She is not an angel in this either. Her friendship vs. a date to the ball ... hm, priorities like getting killed vs. getting expelled :) I'm glad Harry didn't let Ron off easily, I only wish it was 2 chapters. Love the long chapters, but that was a bit of a cliffy :) The way Harry laid everything out was very good and appropriate.

I can't wait for Ron's response to Harry's last few questions and statements. PLEASE update soon. Is Ginny going to pipe up in Harry's defense? Harry should also point out that Ron has not stepped up to his duties as Captain and instead let the team down.

Maybe after all this Ron will open his eyes truly and keep them open. Will Hermione learn anything from this confrontation? I certainly hope so, but not holding my breath. She may even take longer, since she'll probavly have to reference the library :)

I was estatic when I saw the update. Please update soon. Keep up the brilliant work and hats off the both you and Ruby. Looking forward to the next one!
The Boogieman chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
I cant believe you left it there! UPDATE UPDATE NOW! great interaction byall parties! While Harry is on a roll, dare i hope he puts hermy in her place also?
1harryginnyfan chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
That was fantastic. I really liked the scene where Harry confronted Ron. The scene with Harry talking with Ginny's friends had me laughing out loud. As always, update soon! Although, I don't want to rush you...the finished product shouldn't be of poor quality because you want to update. :)
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
very very very good carry on please
2,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »