Reviews for Taking Control
SafirePhoenix chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
damn... ron is one hell of an idiot. can't wait to see the next chapter.
threelade chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
I just found your story today and I must say that I was very pleased with it. Its well written and the mistakes made are well within the tolerable range so that they don’t distract the reader. I have put it on my list of favorites and will await each update with anticipation.

Threelade.
Schnuff chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
again a good chapter (sniff Ginny/Harry how dull)
Momonster chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
lmao, Ron is thick.
Schnuff chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
good chapter and good story so far.

it is not the usual Harry gets independent and starts bashing

Dumbledore and Ron/Hermione story (at last not yet).

so my only hopes for futur chapters are, that Harry gets a nice girlfriend (not Ginny) and that you continue till The End ;-)
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
very very very very very good carry on please
jbfritz chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
fanficaddict chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
uh oh! Ron is a royal prat!whats up with snape? when is dumblesore gona get a clue! thanks for the quick update!
carolquin chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
ok, the chapter was a bit long but what an ending! will ron ever learn? i would like to see harry confronting ron on his comment though.
hpfan35 chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Ah another great chapter. I like getting the overview of how Harry is settling in with his schedule and other routines. Maybe after Hermione burns herself out she'll see some of the erros of her ways. Hm, that might be a lot of finger crossing there.

Looks like Snape may be showing small signs of respect (very small), but who is to say yet where his loyalties lie just yet.

Poor Ginny getting frustrated with her training. Maybe Harry should test her for wandless abilities. She'll get there I'm sure.

Ron, Ron, Ron. The boy never learns. Amazing how he accuses everyone else of being mental ... he's mental. lol It'll be interesting how this scenario will work itself out. Who will have to spell it out for him? Maybe Ginny should turn the tables on him and spy on him to see how he would like it? I can't wait to see how Harry will take this latest round with Ron.

Made my day to see the update and for that I thank you :) Please update soon and keep up the brilliant work!
Mind-Mage chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
hi like the story

i think you are dumbing ron down to much and not concentrating on harrys training.

no offence ment i really like the story

plz continue
snow fox2000 chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
great chapter

love this story

keep up the good work

update soon
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
O. what a chapter. Harry should have turned Ron in to a teaspoon lol. (Emotional range of a teaspoon :) ) Oh well, wonderful chapter. Please do continue to write.
jabarber69 chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
great chapter and no matter what you said, it seem quite long to me.

As to the last where Ron was so thick headed he didnt get it: I once had two friends (like him)in high school years ago, that didnt see anything wrong with borrowing my pickup (hotwiring it no less) then driving it to the other side of texas and getting into a wreck at a lake they had driven too for a party they had been invited too, hey they needed my wheels they said to get there and they couldnt find me to ask if they could borrow the truck so they just figured that hell I wouldnt mind and took it. They never could figure out why I had called the cops and reported it stolen and why they were arrested! or eventually went to prison over it, especially since they totalled my pickup and had no way of paying for it! Hey there defense was "Its just a truck!" shesh!
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Whoa! Holy fuck! Ron is just- I mean he- that has got to be the most-

*deep breath* What I mean to say is, "What the FUCK, Ron?" That casual invasion of Harry's privacy, in search of one of Harry's most prized posessions, no less - it's just beyond the pale! And then he didn't even realize why Harry was pissed! Argh, just argh.

As bad as that was, the crack about family was worse. Is it even possible for anyone to *be* that thick? Or that crude? This proves to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Ron isn't Harry's friend. The gap between them is just too wide, especially maturity-wise. I might have to start referring to Ron as 'that Prat'.

This episode does make me glad that Harry has that second, nifty trunk, though. Harry keeps that with him at all times, right? All the really important stuff is in there, and Harry's old trunk is pretty much a decoy, a prop. It's really a good set-up, I think. Harry should put some locking charms on the old trunk, though, just to attempt to send a message. I have no doubt that Ron will try a stunt like this again.

You know, I think I read a fic once where a fight like this happened. I'm not sure where, but I know that this sort of fight works really well in this story, and you wrote it very believably. I was pretty much incoherent with anger.

So, the situation with Hermione. I can really see the superiority complex coming out. I almost wish Harry would perform to his full potential, just to twit her. Maybe he could do that in just one class - maybe Transfigurations, since he's been doing so well there. It irks me that Harry has to hide his full abilities. At the same time, it's rather a delicious little secret, isn't it just? I take a vindictive sort of pleasure in the way Hermione is trying to get one up on Harry. I know that it's pretty much futile, and I take great satifaction in the knowledge.

I can't wait till she looses it at him for being better than she is. I'm pretty sure it'll happen in class - at least, that's what I hope. I think she'll wind herself tighter and tighter, trying to figure out what he's doing so that she can do it too, denying that it's just natural talent and hard work coming together, until she finally snaps and throws a tantrum. She might even accuse him of cheating, which would be kind of annoying and an inconvenience, but would also be amusing when she was proven wrong. Please, please let the tantrum be in Transfigurations! McGonagall's disapproval would pretty much be the cherry on the Sundae. _

*eyes the situation with Snape* *pokes carefully* Huh. It seems to be pretty stable. And - dare I say it - getting better! You know, that's pretty cool. I'm loking forward to seeing how that develops.

Lastly, transformation with Remus, yay!

This chapter was out awesomely fast, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!
2,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »