Reviews for Taking Control
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
very very very very very very very good carry on please
Myrr chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Looks like new trouble is brewing in the form of Hermione Granger. This was a great story and I like how Harry and Ginny are slowly getting closer. Ron will probably muck up the apology somehow and Hermione will probably say the wrong things. Great chapter, a few words were scrunched together but overall good chapter. update soon.
Telan chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Did you accidentally upload the unbetaed version of this? It looks like it hasn't gone through any of the spelling or grammar checks. Anyway, apart from spelling and grammar, not too bad.
Locathah chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
I think you need to check through the chapter once more as there are some odd (and obvious) mistakes such as :

"That was not how this year was progressing, much to Ron’s to Ron’s consternation, this year just wasn’t proceeding in the normal pattern. "

"“You misunderstand misunderstood me, Ron,” Harry told him."

"One second heHe wanted to either run totake "

"And it’s not like he canAt least he can’t take my broom away"

" was constantly growing furtherjust how far he was growing apart from Ron and Hermione."

"he always used to see liked to viewhe’d always thought of them"

"And he was closer to Neville than he had been in past years. He even made sure to stop and talk to Luna every so was closer to Neville than he’d ever been. " Actually in that paragraph you go on to repeat your self AGAIN mentioning for the second time that Ginny is a godsend.

"he realized that his real friendships seemed to really be forged out of battles" WAY too many uses of the word 'real'.

I think I'll stop noting them now but you really need to take another look through this chapter :o Oddly enough most of the mistakes I'vee seen so far involve you repeating yourself.
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
I like this fic :) It's a good sixth-year AU with an in-focus, in-control Harry Potter. :D I wonder what'll happen when Dumbledore peeks into his Pensieve and watches Harry go at Death Eaters like crazy :)
Lincoln chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
Hmm.. Not bad, a few americanisms slipped through, but with the frequency and size of the updates, that is forgivable. I'm enjoying the development of Harry, and the progression of his relationship with Ginny, not to mention their extra training. Good action scenes by the way.. Any more yet?

Lincoln
iluvpottering chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
I must say, this is a great story. I love everything about it. I eagerly await Harry's reaction when he realizes he loves Ginny.

Keep the chappies coming, quick please.
Band-Nerd-Potter chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
Hey, I just found this fic and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nick chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Well written and a brilliant story line.

I am really enjoying this and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Mcshnee chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
I know I'm being hideously greedy... but MORE MORE MORE! lol. Sorry, I know its a lot of work churning out chapters at anything like a reasonable rate, esp if your muse won't co-operate. I just wanted to encourage you in your endeavours...and rapid updates. Im hooked, this is great, hoping and waiting for more!
looking for a good read chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
bloody hell...i luv this whole story. your one of the best writers i've ever had the privilege (sp? lol) of reading. and no, i'm not just saying that. i've been looking at this site and many others, reading things from just about every catergory and genre. you really are good. i especially luv the part where ginny sees harry in action the first time. and his flirting skills are definitely sumthing to smirk about. XD anyway, keep up the good work. i look foward to your next chappie. (i'm female and decidedly british, in case your wondering).
David M. Potter chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
This continues to be my favorite story at present. I am wager for the next chapter and am thankful for the quick updates. Good luck and happy writing.
hotsweetness chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
This is a really good story, I plan to saty with it until it's over. So, is Harry really a metamorphmagus? And when will the next chapter be up?
Kelsie chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
I have really enjoyed your story so far and love your quick updates. I was wondering when someone would come write a long GW/HP story. I generally get really annoysd with people who can't spell to save their lives but I haven't noticed a single mistake in yours. Keep up the great work.
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
great story I like that you don't make really short chapters you seem to be able to make chapters containg sub-plots with the major plot
2,833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »