Reviews for Taking Control
jouve25 chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories, especially after reading a bunch of poorly plotted post-HBP stuff. This story feels like a fresh start and a perfect take off from OotP. Nicely done!
DMP chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Awesome chapter! I do hope they kiss already... Also don't turn all angst after they kiss and have them wait months to kiss again. allow them some normal teenage exploration.
Bluesnowman chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Great work.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
I think it is high time that Hermione gets a good talking to. I think she really needs to understand that she does not need to know everything that is going on with Harry. She needs to be taken down a few pegs. I also think that Ron should grow up some.

I really hope that Harry and Ginny should only be good friends. I'm not crazy about a romance between her and Harry. I kind of liked it when Harry went out on the date with that girl Jessica in London.

It might be a good idea for Harry to have some space from both Hermione and Ron. Neither one of them seem to be any type of friend to Harry right now.
hpfan35 chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Another excellent chapter. I feel like I can't get enough :) Excellent 'battle' detail. I'm really enjoying the relationship between McGonagall and Harry. It appears that she truly respects him and does not see him as fragile. I wonder if she will be helping Dumbledore to see Harry as not being fragile. Dumbledore needs to see that he cannot continue to keep Harry out of the loop. He'll only end up hurting not only himself but also Harry, not to mention the Order.

Will McGonagal realize the 'savior' is Harry? I hope that Ginny helps Harry to see that he cannot do everything himself. Afterall he was hurt much worse than he probably thought possible.

What are they going to do about Hermione? Maybe a good heart to heart is in order before she completely sbatoges her friendships. Although she may not listen, so maybe there is nothing that can be done. She is awfully stubborn and short sighted when she wants to be. She needs a rude awakening :)

Keep up the brilliant work and keep 'em coming! Looking forwarding to many more new chapters. Well Done!
reto-phratry chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
i like your story and I have a funny idea how to shut up Hermione

Hermione was sitting at breakfast in the great hall and Harry aksed causally "Hermione, why you didnt tell me about your menstrual pain?"

She spat immediatly the contents of her mouth over the table.

He give her a booklet with the title 'My first period and what girls need to know'

Ron looked gobsmacked at Harry and Hermione blushed.

"We are your friends, you can talk to us about everything"

With a redden head she stmoped out of the hall and never talk to Harry about Sirius

hehe I hope u like it :D
Cynthia15 chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
*pouts* There's not anything left to read. :) I love your story! *whistles* Dang! Twenty deatheaters? All on his lonesome? Hehe. And I thought Metamorph, but I think I read an explaination somewhere in one of the earlier chapters... *shrugs* I'm glad he is one. :D It would be a great help, especially since they think that he's using glamor charms! If they see him again and try to dispell them, it wouldn't work since he's a meta. And he could 'morph' so that his scars aren't visible... unless you decide that even the metas can't get rid of scars. Of course it would still show up on his 'real' form, but... anyway, I'm gonna sleep. It's really a pleasure to read! I can't wait for the next update!
UsagiMoon chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Another chapter beats the dust! Yeay I read it all but now I feel sad since the fic is over... over I tell yah. Oh well keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon!
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
I love the idea that Harry's going to hide out for the summer. It's going to piss Dumbledore off so much. After his incredibly short-sighted and condescending thoughts about Harry's age and skill, I'm all for anything that rains on Dumbledore's parade. Good lord, but Dumbledore is stupid. "Yes, let's all wait for years while people die and Voldemort slowly but surely takes over the world while we wait for the adolescent upon whom we are going to pile all of our problems goes through the training that we think he's too young to have now, even though by then it might be too late." Stupid, stupid, stupid. And blind, to think that Harry would just sit back and wait.

Harry certainly acquited himself well in his first real battle. He kicked Death Eater *ass*. Very cool.

I want to congratulate you on the smoothest insertion of metamorph!Harry into the plot that I have ever seen. Beautifully done. I particularly like that you did it a good long time after Harry started his training and such. It worked awesomely, and I can alrady see how smoothly that new skill is going to integrate into the ongoing plot.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
azntgr01 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great as usual. :)
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Awesomw chapter.I loved the battle and the interaction between Harry and Ginny was awesome. Keep up the great work, and i hop the next chapter is up real soon.
jbfritz chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
nice story. keep it up!
EJC chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
This is great. I'm really enjoying the plot, and can't wait to read more. The long chapters are also great.

Keep up the good work :)
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Excelent chapter. Please do continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
2,833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »