Reviews for Taking Control
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
I love the idea that Harry's going to hide out for the summer. It's going to piss Dumbledore off so much. After his incredibly short-sighted and condescending thoughts about Harry's age and skill, I'm all for anything that rains on Dumbledore's parade. Good lord, but Dumbledore is stupid. "Yes, let's all wait for years while people die and Voldemort slowly but surely takes over the world while we wait for the adolescent upon whom we are going to pile all of our problems goes through the training that we think he's too young to have now, even though by then it might be too late." Stupid, stupid, stupid. And blind, to think that Harry would just sit back and wait.

Harry certainly acquited himself well in his first real battle. He kicked Death Eater *ass*. Very cool.

I want to congratulate you on the smoothest insertion of metamorph!Harry into the plot that I have ever seen. Beautifully done. I particularly like that you did it a good long time after Harry started his training and such. It worked awesomely, and I can alrady see how smoothly that new skill is going to integrate into the ongoing plot.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
azntgr01 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great as usual. :)
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Awesomw chapter.I loved the battle and the interaction between Harry and Ginny was awesome. Keep up the great work, and i hop the next chapter is up real soon.
jbfritz chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
nice story. keep it up!
EJC chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
This is great. I'm really enjoying the plot, and can't wait to read more. The long chapters are also great.

Keep up the good work :)
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Excelent chapter. Please do continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
Fk306 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
this is great please update soon
The Boogieman chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
this continues to be an excellent story! I would dearly love to see Hermione get her comeuppance! will dumbledore get to witness harrys skills anytime soon? the battle scene was great also!please update again soon!
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
amazing; when should we expect another update?
Denae chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
I've been following your story for a while now, and I really enjoy it. I like how your Harry has matured and the way you used Sirius in his dreams to train him. I also like your characterization of Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.

This is just a little note to encourage you in continuing the story. Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
someone chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
You have harry studying for months and all spells you have him use on a real combat situation are STUNERS, that's a serious disapointment and a waste of time, if he needs weeks to learn a stuner then you might as well kill him now cause there is no way he's going to be able to kill voldy like this.
Satsukifujin chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Nice! Greatlo battle sceens! . love the story! Update soon!
jabarber69 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great battle scenes, but if I were Harry Potter I would take stupefy completely out of my repetorie and use reducto and other take em out hard type spells.

Stupefy is bad because: the other deatheaters during the battle can simply revive them and or if you catch them then they will either buy their freedom from the corrupt ministry or when enough deatheaters are captured and placed in azkaban then voldie will just simply attack and free them.

But if you kill them, you dont have to worry about either above scenario!
PhiloWorm chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Brilliant chapter as usual o great god of HP fanfiction, although the battle seemed to go along the lines of "stun, stun and then stun some more" be a little more creative in the future k? Other than that I have no complaints;)
2,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »