Reviews for Taking Control
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
nice story. keep it up!
EJC chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
This is great. I'm really enjoying the plot, and can't wait to read more. The long chapters are also great.

Keep up the good work :)
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Excelent chapter. Please do continue to write. I now await your next chapter.
Fk306 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
this is great please update soon
The Boogieman chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
this continues to be an excellent story! I would dearly love to see Hermione get her comeuppance! will dumbledore get to witness harrys skills anytime soon? the battle scene was great also!please update again soon!
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
amazing; when should we expect another update?
Denae chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
I've been following your story for a while now, and I really enjoy it. I like how your Harry has matured and the way you used Sirius in his dreams to train him. I also like your characterization of Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.

This is just a little note to encourage you in continuing the story. Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
someone chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
You have harry studying for months and all spells you have him use on a real combat situation are STUNERS, that's a serious disapointment and a waste of time, if he needs weeks to learn a stuner then you might as well kill him now cause there is no way he's going to be able to kill voldy like this.
Satsukifujin chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Nice! Greatlo battle sceens! . love the story! Update soon!
jabarber69 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great battle scenes, but if I were Harry Potter I would take stupefy completely out of my repetorie and use reducto and other take em out hard type spells.

Stupefy is bad because: the other deatheaters during the battle can simply revive them and or if you catch them then they will either buy their freedom from the corrupt ministry or when enough deatheaters are captured and placed in azkaban then voldie will just simply attack and free them.

But if you kill them, you dont have to worry about either above scenario!
PhiloWorm chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Brilliant chapter as usual o great god of HP fanfiction, although the battle seemed to go along the lines of "stun, stun and then stun some more" be a little more creative in the future k? Other than that I have no complaints;)
Triaides chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
This plotline is pretty common on fanfiction, but you bring a special spice to it that makes your story stand out among all the rest. of all the superharry stories i've read, this is definitely my favorite.

Keep it up

Triaides
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
very very very very very very good carry on please
Skippy Agogo chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Good work, looking forward to more.
lily was a marauder chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter its always nice to get an update from you because they are always long and forfilling( I know I spelled that wrong I suck at spelling).
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 187 .. Last Next »