Reviews for Taking Control
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 28 . 8/23/2017
Luna knew :)

I feel very uncomfortable now, because of Dumbledore's actions. He has no right to do even half the things he does.

I just cannot believe the nerve of him (and Mrs Weasley too), they have failed time and time again to protect him from the Dork Lord, is it such a bad idea for him to get training? For all the kids to get training? I honestly don't see the problem, it would make a difference between life and death. And if Dumbledore doesn't want those children, especially Harry, to be able to defend themselves, then I can't see him as a good leader. He's dangerous.
Romily chapter 27 . 8/18/2017
That ended quite suddenly... i see you started a sequel but it looks abandoned. Dang. This was one of the best fanfics i ever read and now i got lost somewhere on the road. Please consider restarting the sequel.
Dioramanya chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
One of the best fics I ever read.
I was searching a good bashing Hermione without being too much. Ron is perfect. He was able to see that Hermione is wrong and didn't follow her lead.
I was frustrated with Hermione and even more that Ginny did nothing to put her in her place. I understand that it's between Harry and Hermione but they're risking their lives.
Harry has other things to worry about than Hermione's obsessions. Voldemort, Dumbledore, Snape, Malfoy, slytherins and now her !
Now I'll start the sequel "Free life" but I see that it's not finish. Is there a chance that it will be ?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/24/2017
Is this the last chapter?
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
Yeah, I can see where people would be disturbed by that ending. It IS disturbing. But it's also quintessentially Voldemort.

I do have a question. What made you think of having Neville not know how to dance? Somehow I can't see Augusta letting him grow up without learning that vital high-society skill. ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 7/4/2017
I think "lanio" would have been a better choice than "lacerus." Lacerus is an adverb which doesn't directly translate, because English doesn't have a word for it, but it derives from an adjective that means "torn, dismembered." Definitely on the right track here, at least. ;D I would have gone with the verb "lanio," (I tear), simply because this is the format most curses/hexes seem to take (crucio - I torture; imperio - I command, for example). If you're doing this by using a translator, I'd recommend instead William Whittaker's Words. It's my first choice for a Latin dictionary. Latin Dictionary Olivetti is almost as good, but unless you're a Latin scholar, you may find it gives you a little more information than you really need. (No, I'm not a scholar; just studied it in college many, many years ago. ;D)
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
If this is your very first fanfic, I'm very much looking forward to seeing other stories by you. That's some serious talent you've got going on here!
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
I just want you to know that this scene was very well done. I know real life isn't like this and everybody wouldn't stay clam and collected and you don't usually get words all cleaned and stated but it's a great conversation and I look forward to reading how Ron reacts.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
I had wondered why Harry didn't recognize his metamorphmagus abilities over the summer or why they weren't mentioned to Sirius so that he could recognize them especially considering they run in his family and one cousin has them. This was a much cuter way for the reveal. Thank you.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
I love how long each of these chapters are. It gives me great hope for all that may be accomplished in this fic. Thank you.
Draeconin chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
"If you think (...), then you have another thing coming." Wrong. I see SO many people misquote that saying. It's "If you think (...), then you have another think coming." It's another way of saying that you need to rethink something.
SarahOlivier chapter 25 . 6/13/2017
I hate Hermione so much. She doesn't Deserve Ron at all. Ron can do better than little miss nosy
SarahOlivier chapter 24 . 6/13/2017
Hermione is such a bitch. The fact that she act she said all that gets a annoying. It's none of her business at all
SarahOlivier chapter 23 . 6/13/2017
Hermione is so annoying
SarahOlivier chapter 22 . 6/13/2017
Hermione is such a bitch
2,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »