Reviews for Taking Control
ahylmn chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
great story. amazing.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
harry bad I ben lying to you guys for a year, keeping secret and pushing you away but I dare you to be mad about it
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
if no body going to say it I will harry in ginny about both stupid and actling like bitch in this story. first yes you do have the right to keep secret but not at the cost of other people LIFE. if harry would have told dumbor first sirus would still be alive. so not shareing is costing people there life.

second there a difference between not wanting anyone to know you kiss someone, to keeping 50 secret about every little think.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
still think harry a jackass, he forget that he never mad because hermoine does not trust him, but he forgetting that he never trusted them. he never even ask what going on in there life, and what worse he blames them.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
so harry blame every think on ron, not that fact that harry was throw away ron friendship. and that if harry really thought of ron as a brother it was nomal to go throw someone stuff. that what most family do. how can you call ron a brother but not trust him or treat him with any respect.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
so harry bad that he got into a fight with his friend but does not count how harrythrow away his friendship with ron and hermoine.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
harry was being a jackass, most friend ask simple question like what that, and harry throw a fit. and did harry ever think for one second that ron and hermoine need someone to talk to. NOPE it all just about harry.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
sorry but the idea of harry being a TA is stupid, that after you done with school. second why does every writer think ron hate all snakes. he did not in canon.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
why I agree that ron should not go throw harry thinks, harry is in the wrong by not telling them. and since ginny almost died, I can see why ron is worried, and remember it might be a calture think in the wizard world.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
sorry but harry is both being a bad friend and being very stupid, one he pushing away form his friend, bad friend, he doing it for no reason again bad friend, and since harry has no hope of wining on his own, he should include his friend, and for some stupid reason he include ginny but no one else.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Really? Two Animagus forms? Ugh... why does he need two? Just give him the bird!
Dobby98 chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Hey there :)
Uhm, first you should know, that I'm a german student and my english is not very good...
I've read the first 22 and a half chapters in german on the website , where the author "irat" translated it. But I was so riveted by your story, that I don't wanted to wait until "irat" translated the next chapter, so I read the last chapters here and I want to say: Respect! Not many fan-storys of Harry Potter caught my attention like yours. I know that you've completed this already a few years ago, but I had to tell you my opinion. I think it's great, I love it! ;)
You write with such a seriousness and with so much feelings - I really adore this story!
Is there a sequel?
LG Stella
ArcTile chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Damn fcking great Story!

(Sorry for the harsh words xD)
shugokage chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
Impressive job on this amazing story!
Someguy5678 chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
This was a brilliant storey and I look forward to reading the sequel straight away :)
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »